Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Haven't tried that yet. I should be on this evening, tv management (aka wife) permitting.

Ultimate Team DLC is available. You get the first five games free, then you have to pay 800 points to unlock it. It's an improved version of the champions league mode I raved about a couple of years ago. It basically makes FIFA a completely different game.

If this download doesn't turn Fifa into an FPS with robots and a driving section, I'll be very let down.

Sorry I didn't see your invite, maims. I was too busy watching a couple of emos talk shit on my xbox. Should be around tonight for some footballing if anyone is on.

I bought the UT DLC but I'd advise everyone else to avoid it. While the actual game is great, its a buggy piece of shit. So buggy that it renders it nearly unplayable. Fuck EA and their crappy servers.

Aye, the servers in general seemed to die a death when that add-on was released.

So c'mon then, who is on for some action action action?

Sorry I didn't see your invite, maims. I was too busy watching a couple of emos talk shit on my xbox. Should be around tonight for some footballing if anyone is on.

Running scared more like. I won't be about this evening, the missus is around so it's quality time.

By the way, what's the story with people quitting out of games when they're getting hammered. I've dished out some severe 5-6 goal first half beatings to a few random heads now and they've just quit, do i lose the points i would have won? How do the points/ranks even work?

I'm not sure, but I think if it's a ranked match and your opponent quits, you win 3-0 automatically.

Not seen any head playing FIFA that last few nights.
And now I have Actual Life things to do. Boo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back