Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Beaten 1-0 by Johnnyc last night in the league, a dubious penalty no less but he did deserve the win. What kind of formation were you playing Johnnyc? It seemed like you had no midfield at times and that your defenders were sitting well back. When you did get the ball though you had a lot of players forward and on the wings, frightening!

skyandy.jpg

I have my own formation/tactics put together using the editor. It's defo worth messing around with and experimenting.

I don't think I even saw the foul for that pen! Strange one. It was a night of one nils for me. Same result against Dudley.

As this campaign is coming to an end, I've set up another league called "liquid thumped" - password thumpedlolz. I think I set it to 8 teams, as we might be able to get a couple more lads from here in. I'll make everyone a manager too of course. Tried setting it up so we had to play each team x2, but it seems I hadda go with x3.

Yeah, my approach play was pretty nice on the night, but my finishing was fucking terrible. I was lucky to win in the end, especially when you nearly scored on the break very late on.

Yeah, my approach play was pretty nice on the night, but my finishing was fucking terrible. I was lucky to win in the end, especially when you nearly scored on the break very late on.

I was incensed with that linesman decision against Torres as well, gutted I was. What's this editor you speak of? Just the custom tactics? Also, is there a way to load your custom tactic in the thumped league, I find myself have to sub off Dossena and Kuyt before every fucking game. It's breaking my heart to do that to poor Dirk.

Why are you dropping dirk? I've always found him to be really strong in fifa, always used to replace Robbie with him.

I really must look into that. I have a similar problem with my Camera settings on Team Play. Even though I'm sure I've set up my own personal preference as default in the settings, I still have to change it every time.

Why are you dropping dirk? I've always found him to be really strong in fifa, always used to replace Robbie with him.

Babel is much better than him and Robbie can play some lovely passes. I've also dropped Dossena for Skrtel and pushed Carragher out to left back which works fine. Want to get Gerrard more involved though, he's anonymous most games for me. I'll be on later tonight (after real soccer), maybe around 10. Had to sit through a housemate ironically watching Independence Day last night before i could log on.

edit: just remember tonight is Zombie night isn't it?

I've always found babel to be useless, having two battering rams up front works better for me if I play as the pool.

And yep by ten I intend to be knee high in zombie guts.

Been ages since the prix have taken to the field, anyone about tonight? Failing that, anyone wanna get this league over with. I still have to play Stan and nofriendo.

think i played all mine. bleedin wooden spoon. fuckin cameroon, never again.

was playing the other day on xbox live, some guy. scored one at the off, then he proceeds to knock in 5, all the while being a cock over the headset.
2nd half starts and i, magically, knock in 4 more to level the score. he starts *screaming* at me over and over, "YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!!!" and wishing me harm. never enjoyed a game so much.

Put another one away in extra time to win, delicious. i love it when pricks get their comeuppance.

I'm back from NY, so I can play my final game whenever. Well apart from tomorrow night.

No prix action but did beat Stan 1-0 in the league. A bruising encounter illustrated by the fact that Skrtel got man of the match. Any action in this new league? I haven't joined it yet.

Stan lost????!!?!

I reckon he still won the league on goal difference though. Damn all those missed chances.

Stan lost????!!?!

I reckon he still won the league on goal difference though. Damn all those missed chances.

I still have to play nofriendo. You and stan have won 4 and lost won, i've won 3 and lost 1. Not sure what the goal diff is. They could present the league standings a bit better i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back