Thumped F.C. (2 Viewers)

that might suit me too, have a work thing later and they're supposed to be wining and dining us afterwards. Don't think we're x-friends yet, your tag is what again?

yeah i am stuck on lates in work so the later the better

Gamertag: Ghandii

fabtastic. if anyone is up for a league game i'm there for that too. fuckin terrified of Stan Bowles to be honest.

Ha! I really wouldn't be, all three games in the league were close. If Johnny hadn't have had lag issues he probably would have slaughtered me.

Thumped Prix were shocking last night, I feel we let the whole side down. On the up side, I won my first league game and the 2 v 2 was much fun. I think myself and johnnyc should be given the number 7 and number 9 jerseys...there were shades of Dalglish - Rush last night.

once i learned not to play as any it improved a bit.

in the 2x2, that last bicycle kick was a thing of wonder, hats off

to be fair, i haven't found any way to volley as opposed to head the ball, i think it all comes down to where the player is in relation to the ball. having said that, i did rattle a bicycle kick off the post in an earlier game as well....!ninjaaaa

2v2 is much more fun with though, you seem to have more time to think and it's not as frenetic. oh and Dudley, how come we couldn't speak during our league game? did we have to be in a party first?

It's all in the quality of the cross!!!! :p

Yeah, that was great fun. 2v2 is the future, baby.

It's all in the quality of the cross!!!! :p

Yeah, that was great fun. 2v2 is the future, baby.

blog_highfive.jpg

Respectable draw from the prix last night, any other action after I logged off? I loved playing as 'Any' but was kinda wondering if I was hogging the ball a bit? Felt like I had it 90% of the time.

Oh, and in the thumped league: 2 wins from 2, clean sheets in both. Let's 'ave it you cunts!

Anyone around tonight? I'll be on from about half sevenish. Would be good to get my last league game out of the way too.

Well I'm on for whatever tonight, though tomorrow will deffo be all about the zombie killing.

Wouldn't mind trying the chopper vs chopper mode in the new gta too, its meant to be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back