Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

In fairness I'd already gotten back to 2-1 before you had a player sent off. Not my fault you're team lack discipline!

Only two places left, Dudley didn't say he was interested so I only made the league for six people. Lefty, maims and nofriendo, last one to sign up is going to miss out on the first league.

fuck, i'm on it. on for a game now if anyone's about?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Neil gave me the rounaround and beat me 3-1. I know it makes me sound like a N00b, but I was pretty lagged for parts of that game. Can we make the next league home and away legs - each dude hosting one game each?

I'm not saying I woulda won if there was no lag, as I know from playing with/against Stan in the past that he's very good, but if I had a cat - it'd still be flying across the Drogheda skyline right now.

Well if it makes you feel any better I was on the recieving end of a laggy game against nofriendo. Still beat him though!

Three wins from three, it's mine to loose.

And yeah I just set the first league to one game each. Once we make it through this one I can reset the league and up the games to be played.

fuck, sounds intimidating. i'm gonna have to have my tactics spot on. I haven't played a game yet and am kinda busy the next few nights so not sure when i can get on. possibly later on tonight if someone wants to fuck a gauntlet at me?

That was fucking brilliant. It's probably sad the amount of enjoyment I took out of beating that last shower of dicks.

And that 35 yard screamer of a free kick will go down in prix folklore.

That was fucking brilliant. It's probably sad the amount of enjoyment I took out of beating that last shower of dicks.

And that 35 yard screamer of a free kick will go down in prix folklore.

shame only 3 of us saw it. What a cracker......was great beating those shower of wankers. 3 goals in 5 games, not a bad return for me

Indeed, we did quite well there last night!!! Especially beating those stereotypical 360 assholes at the end.

Racism? Check.
Loud music? Check.
Complete lack of wit? Check.

I think I'm gonna have a stint as a winger/striker now for a while. Good times.

Indeed, we did quite well there last night!!! Especially beating those stereotypical 360 assholes at the end.

Racism? Check.
Loud music? Check.
Complete lack of wit? Check.

I think I'm gonna have a stint as a winger/striker now for a while. Good times.

All sounds very promising. Did we stumble across a winning formula/tactic? I might be on around 10.30/11 tonight for some league action, need to get my campaign off the ground.

33122_news.jpg

Never Forget.

(Special mention also goes to the fact we did out best to kill a player from Bayern, only to be awarded a free kick for our efforts and then eventually score from it.)

I'm half thinking of retiring from the prix, as I'm never going to score a better goal than that.

I'm half thinking of retiring from the prix, as I'm never going to score a better goal than that.

what player did you score it with? i've been toying around with free kicks in the arena but the best i can do is a piledriver from around 25 yards into the top corner. 35 yards seems amazing. Real shame you can't save replays.

Daniel Alves. I'm rubbish with free kicks usually, I just aimed and held down lb and it flew.

And you can save replays, but only in SP. Which is fair enough, if you gave your average retard on live the ability to mess around with the replays in MP you would never make it through a game.

here, is it possible for 2 people on one machine to play against someone else over xbox live?

It sure is. Create a match, then get your mate to press the Y button. He will then sign in as a guest profile and bobs your uncle. Sadly this won't work in club matches etc.

He will then sign in as a guest profile and bobs your uncle. Sadly this won't work in club matches etc.

good because my housemate is fucking useless.

Another n00b question: when you play a quick ranked match, is it possible to load your custom tactics for your team? I usually play as Liverpool and have taken out Dossena and Kuyt and fucked around with the levels a bit. But when i play a quick ranked match i seem to need to do this every time. Any ideas?

Painting just about done. Knackered. Will be back on in the next couple of nights to be beaten in League of Prix. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back