Thumped F.C. (2 Viewers)

I still have to play nofriendo. You and stan have won 4 and lost won, i've won 3 and lost 1. Not sure what the goal diff is. They could present the league standings a bit better i think.

so you need to hammer me to win the league ? throw a few quid my way and its a deal

I should be on sometime tonight.
I'd like an aul game and am bored of shooting things.

Played my last league game against nofriendo last night. Won 2-0 but a little flattered by the score line. League table looks like Stan won it on goal diff. What's the story with the new league that johnnyc set up? I haven't joined it yet but to be honest the last league didn't really capture the imagination did it?

That's why I only made the first league one game. I don't think I've ever completed a league before, people just lose interest.

I'd be on for joing the other league, too many other games to play though...

That's why I only made the first league one game. I don't think I've ever completed a league before, people just lose interest.

I'd be on for joing the other league, too many other games to play though...

yeah, i'll sign up for the new league too and get cracking.

If it's three games, I'll have a bet with anyone that it never gets finished.

In fact, is the first league even finshed?

If it's three games, I'll have a bet with anyone that it never gets finished.

In fact, is the first league even finshed?

Played my last game last night so i think that was the end of it. You won on goal difference with myself and johnnyc finishing level on points with you. It did take about a month to complete though so i don't know how it;s going to go when we've to play each other 3 times. God be with the days when you just call round to your mates house, none of your internet bullshit them days.

I got minced by Johnny C in me first Liquid Thumped game. Quelle surprise!

This league is not ticking along very well is it? I've only played one game so far. The Prix have been very quiet too. What's going on guys? Have we lost the dressing room? I blame those fuckin zombies.

I'll be on Saturday early afternoon and Sunday evening for some league/prix games if u lot are!

i think you guys may need to boot me from the liquid thumped league. ended up gettting sent to Germany for a month with work. so wont be about to play any of the league games!

I still haven't signed up, sorry chaps. I'm away till Monday afternoon, I'll sign up then.

Ultimate Team DLC is available. You get the first five games free, then you have to pay 800 points to unlock it. It's an improved version of the champions league mode I raved about a couple of years ago. It basically makes FIFA a completely different game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back