Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Is that the boards.ie team you lot are playing for? Seem like a right happy go lucky bunch!

Sorry that was my idea of a joke, you know boards being stupidly strict, yer man sending lefty a stern message and removing him from his friends list etc.

Tele is the only way to play.

I shouldn't have left sparta tap it, the eg club haven't played a game since I've joined. I'm destined to never be a active club member.

Aye, my player hub finally works. I found Sparta Tap It, 3 people, you'd left, and I can't join cos any mail sent before isn't in my inbox. Boo!
Is the Thumped League gone too?

Last time I looked the thumped league was there, only me and Dudley were in it though.

Got PES2009 from my sister over the weekend. I'll admit it's better than last year, but my god, it really feels so clunky compared to FIFA now. You people who say PES plays a better game of football are actually fucked in the head.

Considering you've played FIFA 2008+2009, playing a brief weekend of PES2009 will obviously feel diff.
I'd expect you know all the little touches in Fifas that makes you enjoy it and I doubt you know all the little touches that makes pes feel and run well for us.
I found the ball and players in FIFA 2009 just don't feel like they're on the actual pitch....they could be playing on a white background for the wway it feels, then again I too only gave it a weekend. ;)

PS You're fucked in the head. .|..|

You can only run in eight directions! For that alone it feels like shit. Also the pitch looks like a green carpet. Rubbish.

I am looking at what is soon to be Lefty's 360 copy of FIFA. Maybe Sparta Tap It can finally get it's arse in gear.

Who is the manager now?

I am looking at what is soon to be Lefty's 360 copy of FIFA. Maybe Sparta Tap It can finally get it's arse in gear.

Who is the manager now?
Anyone own up to being the manager now? Or shall I just set up a new club?

Lefty has it on the 360 now so if a few of us pre-arrange times we might be able to actually play some games, only needs three of us.

Well Lefty said he'd be on later, maybe try tonight?

Anyone else? Johnny?

Holy fuck, it only took 20 pages of shite, but it looks like we might actually play a club game!

You always play too early dave, no way can I get on the TV before half nine or so.

I usually hit the scratcher to watch tv at around 10.

I was especially wrecked last night though. 20 mile cycle in that weather after a month lay off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back