Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

I almost gave herself a heart attack at the end there when lefty crashed that scissor kick against the crossbar, I was roaring like a loon.

I almost gave herself a heart attack at the end there when lefty crashed that scissor kick against the crossbar, I was roaring like a loon.

I thought that was me with that effort...!!!?!?!

What happened with the guy missing the open goal after the break from the corner? I looked away to check my phone, as there was no way we could catch him. Next thing I saw, the ball was being cleared!

Good fun, even if a couple of results went against us. I much prefer using the "ANY" method of control on a team with a few lads, as opposed to playing a 10v10 with a bunch of strangers.

Jesus, I just don't see 10v10 ever working with randomers. I tried playing a few over the weekend, but it's just far too frustrating. I almost scored a 50yr effort against a stranded keeper, only for one of my own team to get in the way of the shot and be ruled off-side. We all screw up from time to time when we try and release the ball a second too late and run into trouble, but some guys just seem to do it over and over and over again. One guy I was playing with lashed the ball off a team mate every single time we kicked off. He should be banned from xbox live!!!!

Ah bollocks. I spent ages on Saturday waiting for enough people to come online, taking virtual kickings from internet FIFA pricks who kept doing that pisstake pass-it-round-defence arseholery.
Then the Prix action happens on Sunday.

I doubt very much I'll be on tonight.

What happened with yer man doing keepy ups on our line was that I never gave up, flew back towards our goal with the keeper. The keeper dived at his feet and I cleared it off the line. Then we went up the other end and you smashed that cracker against the crossbar. Even though we lost it was a brilliant end to a game.

Something weird is going on with our club trophies. We still haven't got the 'win a game' trophy as the only game we won was by default. However we already seem to have the 'score 200 goals' trophy after only three games. Which is fairly impressive.

I doubt very much I'll be on tonight.

What happened with yer man doing keepy ups on our line was that I never gave up, flew back towards our goal with the keeper. The keeper dived at his feet and I cleared it off the line. Then we went up the other end and you smashed that cracker against the crossbar. Even though we lost it was a brilliant end to a game.

Something weird is going on with our club trophies. We still haven't got the 'win a game' trophy as the only game we won was by default. However we already seem to have the 'score 200 goals' trophy after only three games. Which is fairly impressive.

Hackers

That's the kind of attitude that makes professionals like myself walk out of World Cup training camps.

Jesus, I just don't see 10v10 ever working with randomers. I tried playing a few over the weekend, but it's just far too frustrating.

Don't bother, unless bored.
It's a waste of time.

You can get slightly better games if you do the custom match thing and search for matches rather than just being thrown in with the other dudes who want a 'Quick Match'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back