Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

At around 55 minutes we got a corner and i scored a overhead volley. Never scored one before.

A replay of the goal was shown and then the opposition got a goal kick.

Anyone see the same thing? I didn't imagine it!

Hahah, was the side netting! Great effort though, I thought it was in for sure.

Yeah, we fairly sucked in that game. Lack of moral courage, I suspect. We should play a few friendlies together. I figured out how to set em up in the lobby section last night.

Tonight is gay xbox love night, so who is man enough?

Their second goal was a disgrace. Two of us and a keeper all run to the guy with possession leaving two of their players unmarked in the box with no keeper!

At the final whistle I felt like Peter Reid in that documentary from the 90s.

It was deffo side netting, great effort though.

Thursdays are all about zombies lads, thems are the rules.

It can't be all about Zombies, it just can't.

If ye wanna limber up by re-deading the undead, I'll probably pop on around 11 to see if anyone wants to play footy.

I'd say you've got no chance of late FIFA action tonight, Joss and dudley are playing down in Cork and lefty likes to be ticked up in bed by 8PM or something. What you should do is buy L4D.

If people want forewarning, how about Sunday afternoon?

But I don't like L4D! I thought the demo was pants.

Haveta say that the footage of Killzone 2 I stuck in the ps3 thread looks fucking incredible. We all need to get that when it comes out.

But you said you only played L4D demo in single player! That's like playing Guitar Hero with a control pad. Playing with mates turns it into the most fun game I've ever played. Ever.

And if Lefty says it's crap ignore him, as he has played the game for about three minutes.

Citysickness, 1000smurfs, the strange guy back me up here!

Well, if Lefty says it's crap, that's all I need to hear, Stan!

I miss the days of Rainbow 6 and the beautiful slaughtering of the Mexicans.

Well see L4D pretty much IS T-hunt, just replacing beaners with zombies. Millions of fucking zombies.

Lefty has a copy that he doesn't want, he should send it to you on a buy or return basis. I'd be amazed if you weren't impressed with it while playing with us drunkards on a thursday night.

I havent had a chance to play left4dead really. I don't have as much time for games as i used to and theres always something else i'd rather play.

and why don't you berate dudely or brady for not playing your fps games? Dudleys always playing a game called 'watching a movie' whatever that is.

Dudley was part of the horde gang, and we all know Brady is a mute who can only communicate via a keyboard.

You used to be fun Dave, but the second you bought a wii you turned into a massive fruit.

I just got a bit bored of playing online shooters after rainbow six, gears and the like.

But this fifa clubs thing is fresh! Johnyc - I'll be lacing up at 8.

Will try and be on but I'm meant to be going over to a mates house later. Might actually be on the 360 in his even.

Terrible connection issues last night with this. Kept getting booted out of games.

The matchmaking in club teams is great but it requires at least 3 players so myself and johnncy we had to do it manually - creating lobbies etc. Pain in the hole. The labyrinth of menus in fifa didn't help.

Club matches all the way in future.

I went back on @ 1am and got a good few games going via the lobbies. I'm pretty sure I travelled to the centre of the earth while making my way through all those menus though.

If you go into the lobbies, you find 2 v 2 game modes. It's possible to find an open game by just hitting "Y" and you hop straight in. You then invite your mate in and hurrah.... but yeah, it's messy.

Played a few pointless matches with players who make me look like Kaka, but had a few games with one lad who really knew what he was doing - ie. he would pass and not attempt to recreate Maradonna Vs England 86 everytime he got the ball. Even managed to beat a couple of cocky pricks who thought they'd kill us with Ronaldo.

Come on then - we need to get the gang together for some Fifa this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back