Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Last night? Jaysus.
I went home after my last post and didn't check Thumped til now.
Tonight then?

I created a new team, so the people who showed an interest should have an invite to 'Thumped Prix' in their player hub. I'll ask herself when I get in about nabbing the TV. What time are people thinking about then?

Neil you need to get yer own telly for the bedroom. A nice 50" Samsung with a pair of subwoofer 5.1 headphones.

I'll be on after 7 or 8.

A mate and I have been playing a ton of Fifa off-line. Two player league campaigns are a right good laugh.

A mate and I have been playing a ton of Fifa off-line. Two player league campaigns are a right good laugh.

This should be similar except it'll be 3+ of us playing.

Will we stick to positions or play as 'any' so that we all get an equal share of the possession?

Neil you need to get yer own telly for the bedroom. A nice 50" Samsung with a pair of subwoofer 5.1 headphones.

I'll be on after 7 or 8.
Well I've got the headphones anyway!

Right I'll be on at 8 then. And yeah if there is only three or four of us I'd say we'd be best off with everyone playing as 'any'.

Also Johnny if your mate wants to play with us then just invite him. I'll make as many people as I can managers, then you can invite whoever you want.

So I managed to accept the club request but I couldn't 'connect to EA servers'. I reset my connection and check my nat settings but still no joy. I suppose thats just football at the end of the day.

Have you tried setting up an ea sports account online? Either that of give their customer helpline a call?

We were so close.

I've just got a new TV so I hope to be on a fair bit. Think we're out for lunch but maybe mid-late afternoon tomorrow? I could well be on late and drunk either night either.

At the last count I think the following have/had FIFA

Me
Lefty
Johnny
old
Dudley
Franco
nofriendo

I might have missed one or two, not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back