Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

What the fuck? Stan jumping ship??? You doing a Keano on us????

We really need to arrange a night when we can all get together and play some of this. I'm not sold on the 10 v 10. Too many cooks and all that. But even some 2 vs 2 or whatever would be great.

What the fuck? Stan jumping ship??? You doing a Keano on us????

We really need to arrange a night when we can all get together and play some of this. I'm not sold on the 10 v 10. Too many cooks and all that. But even some 2 vs 2 or whatever would be great.

Sorry boss, but no one is ever online, and I really wanna get some club action going. I'm even loving the 10 v 10 with randomers, its great how if only a couple of people on your team are copped on you can destroy the opposition.

I'll be on for 2 V 2 anytime.

What time of the day are you usually on Stan? I be on reasonably often but rarely see you.

As Little Big Planet nears, I'm getting more and more tempted to pick up a PS3 to be fair...! Waiting to see if there are any mega deals in the run up to Xmas though.

Sony are making a big mistake not knocking 100 euro off the price tag for xmas. Microsoft are gonna trounce them in sales if the current prices stay the way they are.

Lefty - most likely if you're on tonight I can just get them to throw you in for a league game. Then you can weave your magic (and by magic, I mean setting up goals for me :D:D)

Hmm.... not a bad idea....! where would be the best place to source a 2nd hand baby?

Why don't you just buy one from VG+?

It'd be around 300 including shipping. The majority of blu rays are region free and all the games are.

edit: you'd probably get stung for import duty though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back