Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Well thats weird, you can't enter or create leagues if you are on a one month live subscription.

well i should be able to create it if you need me to. Will wait until there are more numbers back. if i have the choice its manu all the way!

No I think I can create the club alright, its the league part I can't do anything with, like I can't even join a league if you set one up!

Anyway I'm off to the pub to watch the rrrr's, when I get back I plan to spend the rest of the day with FIFA. I'll set up SPARTA TAP IT when I get back too, so I need to know what team we want to play as. Otherwise I'll just choose Darlington or something.

So what's the dealio? We taking on the planet or what?

How are people finding the game? Myself and a mate played a loada games on-line over the weekend (not BAP, just regular multiplayer). Absolutely fantastic stuff. Won one game 5-4 aet, with the woodwork being hit about 8 times in the game. On one occasion, we booted the ball out so one of his lads could get treatment and he promptly gave it us back...! All done without mics... super!

So what's the dealio? We taking on the planet or what?

How are people finding the game? Myself and a mate played a loada games on-line over the weekend (not BAP, just regular multiplayer). Absolutely fantastic stuff. Won one game 5-4 aet, with the woodwork being hit about 8 times in the game. On one occasion, we booted the ball out so one of his lads could get treatment and he promptly gave it us back...! All done without mics... super!

i should be about most nights this week. hit the post 5 times in a row there the other day. there should be an achievement for that sort of thing!

The dealio is that only three of us have it as far on the 360 as I can tell, or I could be wrong?

Need to decide what team to be as well.

And then when I set the team up I have a horrible feeling I'm not going to be able to play due to 'xbox live membership limitations'.

Fuck sake this is so annoying! Can't set up or even join a club as I still have this bloody 'a membership limitation does not allow you to use this feature' message come up. MS have said I should be able to use it, so now I have to contace EA. Total pain in the hoop.

Played some 10 v 10 last night. Pretty good, but it's almost pointless if you're playing with a bunch of morons.

It was bad enough 5 v 5 when one guy was always shooting on sight or dribbling the ball into touch, but when you've got a few people doing it... nightmare. The amount of times a guy would be clean through on goal only for one of his own team-mates to disposes him...

It was often like 5yr olds playing footy in a park. Very few players holding the sides shape and just running wherever the ball went.

If we're to do this right, we'll have to make sure there are no fuckheads involved.

I'd say once you put a solid team of dudes together you'll lay waste to all around.
I've been offered the lend of a 360, so if someone wants to lend me a copy of FIFA too, I'll play :D

And EA have no idea why I can't join or create a club/league.

What a load of cock.

Not that it really matters at the moment seeing as the EA servers seem to be down all the time at the moment.

Not having any big issues with the EA servers to be honest. Seem to be fine 90% of the time anyway.

Played a few games of 10v10. Pretty harum scarum stuff.

It more resembles under 10s v under 10s - everyone chasing the ball all over the gaff.

I couldn't get on yesterday or Monday at around 6. Was OK later on last night, had a good session with a mate from London. Valencia are decent, very nippy forward line of Silva and Villa.

I've been using Arsenal quite a bit. Ever select the Classic XI? I beat the World XI 10-2 the other night with em...

So what level do you guys play this on and do you have assisted passing turned off etc?

I've got everything I can switched to semi, and then I'm switching between manual or auto for lobs and through balls. Some days manual through balls seem great, the next day I suck. Got them at auto at the minute.

Been playing at professional, as I'm pretty much only playing single player as crappy QPR.

I'm on professional. Just got it last night so finding my feet a bit.

Do you guys use the Be A Pro camera when playing 10v10? I find it a bit ropey. I'm sure the tele cam used to stick on just you back in 5v5 but now it seems to wander, which isn't much better.

And EA have no idea why I can't join or create a club/league.

What a load of cock.
Well I've managed to work out the problem, it didn't like the fact that I had comms set to friends only. Insane.

Anyway, SPARTA TAP IT is go, I've sent invites out to johnny, old, dudley, godson, franco. If anyone wants in let me know. I'll make other people managers so you can invite sound people too.

Oh yeah and I went with Valencia, if we don't like them we can scrap the team and start again.

Shall I setup a thumped league so no one can play their games, just like last year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back