Thumped F.C. (3 Viewers)

Apparently the 360 and PS3 demos are out now too. Not getting a great response. Roll on Fifa Friday!

fifa09.jpg

Get thee to an Xtravision! Or any other game shop for that matter. Seems the release date has been broken.

haha Richard Dunne. Amazing.

So whats the release build like then john? Any different than the demo?

I thought the latest pes demo wasn't all that bad even though its still stuck in 2003.

Seems on the money so far!

Only played a few matches, but it's impressive. Kinda gas how Richard Dunne is on the cover (badly photoshopped, I might add), but his in-game self doesn't look the best.

Still early days, but Fifa 09 delivers from what I've seen to date. Only scratched the surface obviously, but it's looking great. My highlight so far has been almost scoring a beautifully animated scissor-kick with Nihat. Looked so beautiful it made me jump outta my seat.

Can anyone confirm the Tesco price? I've got a copy reserved for 60 at Argos but I'll trek across to tesco if I can save 25 quid.

Can anyone confirm the Tesco price? I've got a copy reserved for 60 at Argos but I'll trek across to tesco if I can save 25 quid.

the wonder that is google seems to show that its £29 in the uk which is about 37 euro so dont see why not. i will be swinging by later so if you havent got it i will let you know

Just went into Gamestop with 9 games to trade in. 67 quid they offered so I politely refused. Went to Game and they offered 98 for the same pile. Got fifa09 and a 45 credit quid credit note. Only downside is that Wayne Rooney is on the cover instead of Richard Dunne. :(

Here does anyone know if you can play the 10 v 10 on-line mode, with one than one dude on the same 360?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back