Thumped F.C. (2 Viewers)

Oh yeah the invites show up in your player hub, not on the dashboard.

I'm disappearing for the weekend, so no fifa for me. Getting Grimsby into the top half of League 2 is my main priorty anyways.

But yeah for a thumped league.

Jesus lads where's the commitment?

I'll set up the league when I get home.

Anyone going to be on this evening?

Thumped league is up, it's just called 'Thumped'.

Password is leftyisg4y

So only dudley has joined Sparta Tap It, and no one has joined the thumped league, what's the story?

I wasn't keen on it at first, but Be A Pro season mode is brilliant.

Alrighty.

The verdict from my bunch is that PES still wins for multiplayer.
Four of us had a few games the other night, and it's good fun, but we ended up playing the PES demo instead.
Now 3/4 of us are PES looneys, and Avernus still reckons FIFA wins (mostly because it allows him to play keepy-up, I think) but this crowd has voted with their feet.
Also, PES shooting feels much more realistic to me, although FIFA shooting ain't bad.

My main problem is with how long it takes to turn players.
It seems very hard to keep hold of the ball in any kind of tight situation - even receiving the ball, a small turn and laying it off is tricky at times. Holding down L2 helps a bit, but after the tight cornering of PES players, it's real culture shock.

BUT.

10v10 online Be-a-Pro is fuckin' awesome.

Well, it veers between awesome, comedy, rage and frustration.

That one guy in every game who never ever passes, tries to dribble every time, and always loses the ball - gotta love that guy.
The guy who passes the ball short from the keeper straight to the opposition. Oh yeah.
The defenders who like to try to beat a man with lumbering John Terry and then wonder why they end up conceding 5 goals. Nice.

It's like a bloody birthday present when you're playing with even one or two other guys that pass often and pass early (instead of waiting until you're offside or closed down).

It's damned hard playing as a defender (although that's partly down to my FIFA-noobity). I've bagged a fair few goals and assists up front, though.

Why is it that folks have such difficulty with concept of choosing a team and then hitting "Ready"?
Why is it that some dudes have such difficulty picking a position to play?
Why is it that some weirdos feel the need to pause the game 6 times per match? Best one was the guy who paused it in injury time (while the ball was in play.. you should ONLY be allowed pause when the ball's out.) to sustitute the keeper (?????!)

Heh that's funny cos I had four other thumped members round mine Saturday, and we had a brilliant time with fifa, pro evo wasn't once mentioned.

Allowing people to pause mid game has only been brought in on this version, stupid design move.

I still haven't tried clubs or 10 v 10. If there is no more interest in sparta tap it soon I might just fuck it off and join a EG team.
Posted via Mobile Device

So only dudley has joined Sparta Tap It, and no one has joined the thumped league, what's the story?

I wasn't keen on it at first, but Be A Pro season mode is brilliant.

Where did my Sparta invite go to? I don't read here reg'lar.
Also, it says an xbox live membership limitation doesn't allow me to join Team Thumped. What the?!

Should be in your inbox in your player hub.

Did you change the xbox setting so only friends can communicate with you? I had that setting on and it meant I couldn't join or create leagues or teams.

Either that or has your gold membership expired?

Should be in your inbox in your player hub.

Did you change the xbox setting so only friends can communicate with you? I had that setting on and it meant I couldn't join or create leagues or teams.

Either that or has your gold membership expired?

Neither of that has caused my Thumped league problems. Have gold til next September. Sigh. Waiting on call back from Xbox support about it.

Where's the player hub? Logged in to football world, no new messages. I think I have two accounts there though. Didn't know one was set up automatically.

Just to let you know I've joined another team, seeing as you losers are never online. I've made Johnny and Franco managers of sparta tap it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back