Thumped F.C. (1 Viewer)

Jesus, never a good idea to post on thumped while trying to talk to your boss at the same time....

Basically, can myself and a mate play Fifa 09 on-line, at the same time, via the same 360?

You couldn't in the last one anyway. Seeing as the 10 v 10 is based on be a pro I'd imagine it would be pretty unworkable to have one person playing as an attacker and one as a defender on the same screen.

In 10v10 can you change position like you could in 5v5 online or are you completely locked to that position?

I remember in 5v5 you could select 'any' as your position and change control of players during the match.

Yeah I know all that, I guess what I'm trying to say is to make any MP game work with more than one person on the same console you really need split screen, and I can't imagine fifa will have that.

Ah right but I'm talking about a separate thing. I'm just wondering are you strictly locked to a position in 10 v 10.

get to work lads

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ah i promised my brother i'd get it on ps3. My live sub needs to be renewed too and i'm totally smashed at the moment. I had to clear out half of my game collection just to buy the fucker.

I'm sure i'll pick up a 360 version for cheap soon enough.

Right lads, you have to pick a team to play as for the my club thing.

I have no strong feelings, over to you chaps.

There is apparently a pub here in DRAWDA that holds the occasional Fifa tournament. I reckon we should do a Colour Of Money.

Well thats weird, you can't enter or create leagues if you are on a one month live subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back