Thumped album club (2 Viewers)

I'm making my list then I realised I have no interest in hearing what you pricks think of these albums I love.
I'm redoing the list with just interesting albums that I love / like / like a bit / wouldn't mind an excuse to made to listen to.

btw: I'm in

I'm more interested in hearing things that arent on my list..but I will enjoy ones from my list too cos they'll all be fucking rapid

Also looking forward to exercising my critical faculties and a bunch of other between the ears shit I rarely use

I don't know if I could do a week of listening to the shite yous lot like. Unless Hydromancer and HMD are in then I'd be tempted as they have good taste. No offence meant...

I'm in. I've not read the whole thread cos I was ag obair and now I'm in the rehearsal room dicking about, but I love the idea of someone nominating an album that they genuinely love and it'd be cool if we got a short bit of notes with it explaining why, how many times it took for them to fall in love with it and any other tidbits etc.
Could even just be one song. Or a fucking mixtape (on .mp3), seeing as that's what the hip hoppers listen to.

A bit like Mojo, and now Donal Dineen do the Buried Treasure thing. But it doesn't have to be completely obscure, of course

I'm waffling, time to go back to noise making.

I'm a relative forum n00b compared to most of you lot but I'm in. I've got three sure things, records that I love; the rest I'll have to think about, might just throw in a few I think ought to be heard. (Also: I promise not to poison the well with extreme metal. Well, too much of it, anyway.)

The votes have been tallied. First album up for discussion.

d_odonnell_teenagedrms_360.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back