Thread for the worst football ever played (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

washingcattle will appreciate this one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

washingcattle will appreciate this one.

He was really awful at Real alright. Pity When he came back to us afterwards he was a shadow of his former self.

He was no Lee Carsley, despite looking like a Lee Carsley tribute act.

Yeah, there's a queue forming down there in division 2. In fairness, he was never great. A couple of seasons in the sticks might focus his game.

Tonight's Chelsea United humdrum deserves an honourable mention here. Utter gash.

To be fair both defences were exceptional, on the other hand both sides readiness to retreat into two banks of four without pressurising the ball carrier in any way was , dare I say it Trapatoniesque.

Chelski have a long way to go on this evidence. I thought Mourinho would work his usual magic over Moyes. Make a change after an hour and nick one. Then send on Mikel and hold out for the remainder, even get a break at one point and finish comfortable winners 2-0.

Instead when he made the change all he had up his sleeve was Torres who worked hard but just looked ordinary.

Big investment needed or he needs to trust Lukaku.

Given his form last season this seems an appropriate thread. James McClean to Wigan.

TRAP WAS RIGHT!

Yes and no. DiCanio had his card marked, but he'd also fallen out with the Sunderland fans over the poppies shite shoe wanted out. I think McClean could come good, but then again could flop.

Yes and no. DiCanio had his card marked, but he'd also fallen out with the Sunderland fans over the poppies shite shoe wanted out. I think McClean could come good, but then again could flop.
On the subject of Di Canio, his side were pathetic, and his post match interview was a the work of a mad man.

Ji Dong Won's "header" though. Fucking hilarious.

Di Canio is a joke of a manager sure. Regardless of surviving relegation last season, putting him in charge was fucking awful move. I might stick a tenner on him being the first Premiership manager to get sacked this season. Him or Moyes.

So you really think Moyes will get the sack this season? They'd have to finish bottom half, which I don't see happening. Otherwise the Ferguson mantra of 'give him a chance, you nearly sacked me' will keep him insulated.
Di Canio, on the other hand, was a ludicrous choice, even without the fascism. I suspect that McClean will be on the way up, waving at Sunderland on the way down.

Di Canio is a joke of a manager sure. Regardless of surviving relegation last season, putting him in charge was fucking awful move. I might stick a tenner on him being the first Premiership manager to get sacked this season. Him or Moyes.

Moyes won't go this season. He won't beat any of the top four though. Then when he repeats the trick next season there will be questions asked.

Managers who will get sacked are Steve Bruce, because he always does Martin Jol because he can't win away. Di Canio obviously.

And if we continue to draw 0-0 Roberto could be a decent outside bet.

I think we've drawn 0-0 something ridiculous like 5 times in 3 years now twice i a row. Fuck that I'd have rather lost 4-3.

Is John O'Shea getting props in this thread? I want to see the man represent. He was absolute spleen at the weekend. Pure appendix.

Sunderland are going down.

Moyes won't go this season. He won't beat any of the top four though. Then when he repeats the trick next season there will be questions asked.

Managers who will get sacked are Steve Bruce, because he always does Martin Jol because he can't win away. Di Canio obviously.

And if we continue to draw 0-0 Roberto could be a decent outside bet.

I think we've drawn 0-0 something ridiculous like 5 times in 3 years now twice i a row. Fuck that I'd have rather lost 4-3.
Fulham have already won away this season. I can't see them sacking Jol unless they're bottom at Xmas, and i can't see that happening. Fulham are daycent enough. Jol is a good egg. I think Fulham would like the security of having a manager in place for a few years. Hodgson would still be there, if Liverpool hadn't come in for him.

As for Bruce...United's manager come xmas? HA HA HA.

Fulham have already won away this season. I can't see them sacking Jol unless they're bottom at Xmas, and i can't see that happening. Fulham are daycent enough. Jol is a good egg. I think Fulham would like the security of having a manager in place for a few years. Hodgson would still be there, if Liverpool hadn't come in for him.

As for Bruce...United's manager come xmas? HA HA HA.

Don't get me wrong I like Jol, I'd have had him instead of Martinez.

Bruce for Manure !!!

No I don't really think Moyes will get sacked this season, not unless he loses like 15 matches in a row in all competitions.
Di Canio, on the other hand, despite the comedy, I wouldn't mind seeing lose 15 matches in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back