Thread for the worst football ever played (3 Viewers)

Also Sunderland.

They are just fucking dreadful. We were down to 10 men and still had 70% possession while they put all their players in their own box. Pathetic.

It's totally fucked one shite touch from Ossie and we're now missing Howard for the next two and thanks to having to chase it we lost Barry for his 5th booking and the game he misses is against Southampton. If ever you need a big tough lad in midfield it's agianst them and now both of ours are out. One bad touch could have literally turned our season.

I'm fucking raging here.

Fuck christmas.

Anelka apparently did an anti-Semitic gesture after scoring his first goal today.

It's not something I'm familiar with, but it looks like it and if he did then he should get the book thrown at him. Wilshere gave city fans the bird and got 2 games, this is much worse.

I do wonder though if it's sort of an inverted Suarez/Evra sort of thing. Offensive in the player's home country but not in Britain.

Not a great penalty taker.

celtic-pierce-o-leary-roy-aitken-467a-b-panini-football-86-rare-trading-sticker-35905-p.jpg

Anelka apparently did an anti-Semitic gesture after scoring his first goal today.

It's not something I'm familiar with, but it looks like it and if he did then he should get the book thrown at him. Wilshere gave city fans the bird and got 2 games, this is much worse.

I do wonder though if it's sort of an inverted Suarez/Evra sort of thing. Offensive in the player's home country but not in Britain.
It's complicated, dedicated to a comedian mate apparently.

Keith Downing dismisses claim that Nicolas Anelka celebrated goal with anti-Semitic gesture - Independent.ie

West Ham United, their entire performance today, got pumped by 5. Jesus Christ they were dreadful.
Heard Fat Boy Reid was absolutely brilliant though.

The American commentators all use the traditional nicknames for English soccer teams.
Thus, United are frequently "The Red Devils" which seems like archaic as fuck to me. And City are "The Citizens" which I had never even heard before.

Yeah the citizens, heard that a few times. Does the "Toffeemen" or "Villains" come up often ? I love Ipswich "The Tractor Boys"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back