Thread for the worst football ever played (4 Viewers)

Quinn left. That's what's wrong with Sunderland. You can say what you like about him, he was a pragmatist. That's what got him where he was. When he left they were mid table and had a few players worth a few bob.

He hit him so hard he had to get sick on the side of the pitch. I'd say when you're young and fit cos you dance for a living you think you can handle it. Clearly not.

Oh, and Gaby has received "death threats"

From teenage girls. Be afraid.

He hit him so hard he had to get sick on the side of the pitch. I'd say when you're young and fit cos you dance for a living you think you can handle it. Clearly not.
I checked the stats, Gaby's a bit smaller and lighter than he looks, 6ft and 13 stone, that's smaller than me. I wonder what kind of damage I can do if I get a run at one of them.

In fairness, any amateur player who gets clattered by full force pro tackle is going to go down hard
That doesn't make it any less funny.

Never mind a pro. Have you ever played against a Garda team? Them boys be big.

Oh, and Gaby has received "death threats"

From teenage girls. Be afraid.

From http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rmbd8h

Please read this twitlonger because this is what happened at louis football match today. Basically he arrived with his mum and Eleanor and he met fans and then he went in all smiling and everything was good. Before the game started the footballers were kicking balls about for practice on the field and louis seemed fine he was playing well but he looked a little nervous. When the game started they called out the famous celebrities who were playing and they shouted them out one by one and when it got to louis the whole crowd booed, I'm talking 45,000 people booing. The boos sounded like a roar of thunder and it wouldn't stop. I think he kind of tried to shake it off. Then the game began and louis came into halfway through and when his name was called and he walked out he got an even bigger boo and it was literally heartbreaking. Everytime he went near the ball the crowd would hiss and scream causing him to walk away. You could tell it was really getting to him. He would run up to the ball like oh I've got this and then he'd hear the crowd and stop running and slowly back off. He kept fixing his hair every two minutes like you do when you're nervous and people around me were calling him a faggot. People were blaming him for losing goals and calling him all sorts of horrible names faggot, arsehole, bastard etc. He was chasing one of the players after the ball and he couldn't catch up and the crowd cruelly laughed at him. The opposite team were pushing him around and secluding him from the game. He was trying so hard and I could literally see his confidence dropping. Then the worst thing ever happened, a guy a lot bigger than Lou pushed him over and hurt his leg. Louis slumped to the ground and he didn't get back up for several seconds. It was literally the worst thing in the entire world. The only way to describe is a kid being beat up by a bully. Louis is so small and fragile and all these guys were just pushing him over. Anyway when he got up the whole stadium laughed at him and people were shouting out things like "served you right" it was so horrible I couldn't even bear to watch. Louis was limping and could barely walk and no one cared. He stood up and faced the ground and he looked like he was gonna be sick. He then was taken off. Everyone ran outside to see him and he got taken away in a black van straight away to the airport. It was the most cruel and disgusting thing I have ever seen. They literally crushed him, all it was, was boos. My poor baby I wanted to hold him tight. His dream was to be a footballer and that was his first match, I wouldn't be surprised if he was reconsidering it. I'm also pretty sure he'll never come back to Glasgow again after this. He looked completely destroyed, thankyou for reading

"It was literally the worst thing in the entire world."

They may have a point.

This is pretty awful.
1379067154040_lc_galleryImage_epa03864321_Real_Madrid_s.JPG

This story about Mark Hallsy being text buddies with Ferguson should be a huge thing shouldn't it?

Seems very inappropriate for a ref and a high profile manager, who's team notoriously got lots of questionable decisions to have that kind of relationship.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Time for the officials to get theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back