this is the *subject* of a spam email i just got (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director

amazing

I got a text message yesterday saying my phone had been chosen for a share in 850,000 pounds sterling and all I had to do was e-mail my name and address to an e-mail address they provided.

my phone is so lucky

wherez ma fucken money petez

robert-mueller-fbi-072810jpg-0061d215d721308e_large.jpg

Remember when the Nigerian prince just wanted to deposit $500,000 in your account? I got an email where they were looking to share 250 million. Imagine if the feds knew about that...

An email from 'The Facebook'

A married woman on the "Facebook" of CHEATERS is looking to sleep with you!

This is not the Facebook that you know, this is the "Facebook of Sex Dating"!

You will be able to meet, date, and sleep with married woman that will be very EXCITED to meet you. They DO NOT want to get divorced, but they DO want to fool around.

Go here to make a sad married woman happy again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back