Things that make you a little bit angry. (2 Viewers)

If you are really good, you can just shoulder the umbrella off, and dump the resultant water directly onto the holder of the umbrella.

You need to be really good though, and obviously be wearing protective eyewear.

Isn't it funny how the same tall people who believe that they shouldn't have to make an effort to allow short people to see at gigs believe that we shouldn't be allowed umbrellas? So when you could inconvenience us (at gigs), it's our problem and you don't have to have any manners, and when we might inconvenience you (with umbrellas) it's also our problem even if we have manners?

What are we shortarses allowed to do? Anything at all? Apart from hide in cupboards or something?

Isn't it funny how the same tall people who believe that they shouldn't have to make an effort to allow short people to see at gigs believe that we shouldn't be allowed umbrellas? So when you could inconvenience us (at gigs), it's our problem and you don't have to have any manners, and when we might inconvenience you (with umbrellas) it's also our problem even if we have manners?

What are we shortarses allowed to do? Anything at all? Apart from hide in cupboards or something?

you can do what you like as long as it doesnt invlove poking me in the eye with umbrellas and expecting me to stand at the back of gigs. typical shorty aggression there.

isn't it obvious? start bringing umbrellas to gigs of course

isn't it obvious? start bringing umbrellas to gigs of course
My girlfriend was at a Siouxsie and the Banshees gig and Siouxsie told the spas that if they didn't put the umbrellas down she wasn't playing

that learned them

goths

< spits >

Isn't it funny how the same tall people who believe that they shouldn't have to make an effort to allow short people to see at gigs believe that we shouldn't be allowed umbrellas?

Hahah that IS funny :)

Its not my fault you chose not to eat your vegetables and things when you were a kid, and didn't grow up big and strong.
You were warned.
You'll end up stunted and runty. And you did.

The good thing about you short arses is that you can be pointed out to young children to frighten and warn them.
You are valuable in that way.

ah man, have ye seen fonejacker.
sum1 should an irish version of that.
ringing up the tax office.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
is what you were talking about yeah? :) that's what it's like

Oh yeah people who don't pick up after their dogs. I always pick up my dogs shit in a bag and put it in the bin but some fuckers leave it in the middle of the path and people get it all over their shoes etc...I met a man in a public park the other week whose german shepards were both having a shit and he walked away. So I presumed he had been caught short and walked over with plastic bags and asked if he needed them and he looked at me like I was mental and walked away...

annoys me too - especially now that I have children and they're at risk from picking it up.

I confronted a middle-aged couple about it some time ago which ended in punches (the man threw the first one which missed the target).

pricks.

not bothering to open the windows on the bus in the morning. i always get on in town after all the suburbanites get off after sitting on it for an hour or two and the state of the air is only desperate.

same happens on Bus Eireann. Have to open the windows every time.
It's like commuting with a flock of sheep.

Its not my fault you chose not to eat your vegetables and things when you were a kid, and didn't grow up big and strong.
You were warned.
You'll end up stunted and runty. And you did.

The good thing about you short arses is that you can be pointed out to young children to frighten and warn them.
You are valuable in that way.

Hey!

*tug tug*

I'm down here! BITING OFF YOUR KNEECAPS, YA WILLOWY BASTARD, YA.

Internal politics at work.
Working in basement with no windows.
Living in an apartment where the only natural light or air comes from my bedroom window.
The manager of a spar clipping her nails over the ice cream freezer this morning.
Getting coffee and realizing there is no milk.
People talking on their mobile phones while walking to work.
Bikers who don't follow the rules of the road and stop at red lights.

The manager of a spar clipping her nails over the ice cream freezer this morning.

Oh god, that's just nasty.

Also, following on from the cyclists thing, cyclists on the fucking footpath! ESPECIALLY where there is a perfectly good cycle path. If you're afraid to cycle in traffic, then fucking don't cycle at all. Fear of traffic doesn't give a person the right to cycle on the footpath, putting pedestrians in danger. Fucking morons.

Actually, anyone who doesn't think the rules of the road apply to them, or who think they are entitled to put other people's safety at risk. Cunts.

Fuckers in SUVs that will not pull in to the side of the road to let cars go by on narrow roads

Fuckers in SUVs that don't dip their headlights when driving behind someone

Short people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back