Grind Madness (1 Viewer)

this is all making me think of sunday afternoons in mcgonacles...

IMPETUS

comp-naivecomp.jpg

Still have that one on cassette.

Here, sorry to hijack the thread but folks getting excited about all these grind comps should really make a point of going to see INSECT WARFARE in the Lower Deck on October 10th. They're a grindcore band on Earache who sound like the entire "Grindcrusher" comp rolled into one. Total nostalgia even down to the songtitles, but completely amazing, and probably one of the few grind bands who really do the whole thing well. It'll be like watching the Napalm Death footage off that BBC documentary, only in the Lower Deck.
For my money, the SOB covers that Napalm Death did on the peel sessions are actually way better than the SOB versions.

Here, sorry to hijack the thread but folks getting excited about all these grind comps should really make a point of going to see INSECT WARFARE in the Lower Deck on October 10th. They're a grindcore band on Earache who sound like the entire "Grindcrusher" comp rolled into one. Total nostalgia even down to the songtitles, but completely amazing, and probably one of the few grind bands who really do the whole thing well. It'll be like watching the Napalm Death footage off that BBC documentary, only in the Lower Deck.
For my money, the SOB covers that Napalm Death did on the peel sessions are actually way better than the SOB versions.

The gauntlet has been thrown.

I am capable of valid excuses,but who knows. I've never actually heard them. At least not that I'm aware of. But,they have a song on that cd I got from Gaz.

Picked it up today.
Amazing stuff - standouts are, well, pretty much everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back