Things that make you a little bit angry. (2 Viewers)

im sorry, i didnt quite catch that. could you please repeat the number again. if you would rather hear the menu again please say "repeat the menu" now. if you would like to speak to an operator please say "txcaoooo78refdsf9sfsnnhjjjjasd" now. im sorry, i didnt quite catch that.

im sorry, i didnt quite catch that. could you please repeat the number again. if you would rather hear the menu again please say "repeat the menu" now. if you would like to speak to an operator please say "txcaoooo78refdsf9sfsnnhjjjjasd" now. im sorry, i didnt quite catch that.

what is wrong with letting you enter it using the keypad?

Oh yeah people who don't pick up after their dogs. I always pick up my dogs shit in a bag and put it in the bin but some fuckers leave it in the middle of the path and people get it all over their shoes etc...I met a man in a public park the other week whose german shepards were both having a shit and he walked away. So I presumed he had been caught short and walked over with plastic bags and asked if he needed them and he looked at me like I was mental and walked away...

People who use umbrellas who aren't tall enough.
If you're not 5 10 or taller, no umbrella for you.

[strike] People who sit in cars and get fucked off if I pass on my bike.
People who swing their car doors open into traffic.
People who overtake you and instantly jam on their brakes and turn in front of you.
People who tear off up the road and jam on their brakes to not instantly hit the massive line of traffic that is going nowhere.
People who..
[/strike]
Cunts in cars.

Oh yeah people who don't pick up after their dogs. I always pick up my dogs shit in a bag and put it in the bin but some fuckers leave it in the middle of the path and people get it all over their shoes etc...I met a man in a public park the other week whose german shepards were both having a shit and he walked away. So I presumed he had been caught short and walked over with plastic bags and asked if he needed them and he looked at me like I was mental and walked away...

This also really gets me. It's not just rude, it's really unsanitary, and I don't buy the 'because it's gross' excuse.

If people can't handle all that's involved with having a dog, they shouldn't have one. I love the fucking shites that look like the dog took it while it was walking, which means it gets smeared all over the footpath. The road at the end of my road is one of the absolute worst in the city, sometimes so bad that you have to walk out in the road.

One time while I was running I'd stepped in dog shit that had broken glass in it, and I was busy trying to pick it out of my running shoes with a stick when I saw some guy letting his dog shite in one of the playing fields in the park. I actually moved to a different spot so I'd be in his view, and made a very angry face that indicated I was angrily picking shite out of my shoes. I saw him pretend to check his pockets for plastic bags, but I knew he was bluffing. At least I shamed him a little, and maybe next time he realised it doesn't take much to pick it up.

I always give extra big smiles to people who clean up after their dogs. I only rarely frown at people who don't but that's mostly because I can't usually stop smiling when I see dogs.

continuing in this vein... parks with no bins to put said poo in- NONE at all

having to carry a big runny shit( they happen sometimes despite diet being healthy and unchanging) in a flimsy bag for the duration of a walk is a very unattractive prospect, I have been guilty of ignoring this type of feces reasoning that he generally poos in the long grass or even more weirdly with his arse in a hedge. ( feel free to add punctuation in relevant places)

Fuck yeah.

But can I please have an umbrella exemption? I'm only 5'3", but I am in general a considerate footpath user and I try to be umbrella-aware.

I would envision some kind of umbrella training program.
La la la, just walking along here, 5' nothing, in the pissings, holding everyone up,
chatting to my mate, also 5 foot tall, also waving and umbrella about, and I am going to walk straight into you...
oooops! I seemed to have just torn out your retina and dumped all the fucking rain off my umbrella onto your shoulder. MY BAD!!! :):):)

Here. C'mere. Seriously, come over here a second.
soccer_kick.jpg

continuing in this vein... parks with no bins to put said poo in- NONE at all

having to carry a big runny shit( they happen sometimes despite diet being healthy and unchanging) in a flimsy bag for the duration of a walk is a very unattractive prospect, I have been guilty of ignoring this type of feces reasoning that he generally poos in the long grass or even more weirdly with his arse in a hedge. ( feel free to add punctuation in relevant places)

Poppintree Park...i hears you!

i have to agree with banning short people from carrying 'brellas. i can have one as im tall and always lift it up high when i encounter other pedestrians. scutty people dont bother making any effort to avoid inconveniencing others. i always try to roughly shoulder their umbrellas, its fun and annoying to them.

i wish swans would stop shitting on the footpath by the canal. the state of it!! real messy runny shite everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back