Things that make you a little bit angry. (1 Viewer)

people who leave their sunglasses on their heads indoors...it is never ever ever going to get so bright in a house that you will be required to put them over yr eyes that quickly..
i do this all the time. it is for convenience - i dont have a manbag to put them in and many of my shirts are without a suitable pocket for holding them in.

i do this all the time. it is for convenience - i dont have a manbag to put them in and many of my shirts are without a suitable pocket for holding them in.

ahh no...i was at dinner on sunday night with the boys family adn his twins girlfriend kept them on her head all night...and like dinner was at 10 o clock at night..its not even close to being fucking sunny at that time of night..

people who leave their sunglasses on their heads indoors...it is never ever ever going to get so bright in a house that you will be required to put them over yr eyes that quickly..

if yr at a gig and standing at the front and some pillock with a camera pushes their way in front of you and completely blocks your view and thinks they have a good given right to do so because they have a camera.this has happened me twice in recent months and it was the same person doing it..so much so that she even stood up on the stage at one of them thus not only blocking my view but the view of almost everybody standing behind me..i was so ready to knock her block off..i know everyone likes taking pictures but come on...

I still agree with this even though I've been known to get in the way myself, joys of being over swix foot tall I suppose. I do try to apologise. Getting on stage without the bands permission is way out of line.

A pro photographer or just some fan?

Does it matter?

If you are calling to complain about the complications that arise from multiple extensions to different department's with sinle entry digits and no system of error-making, please press 4.

if you are calling to complain about our voice recognition system, please say your pps number now

Thank you for calling our cost complaints department. Your call is important to us. Please hold while we connect you to one of our operators.

Did you know you can now save time and money by simply complaing on line? Of course you did'nt you fucking prick; thats why we have you on hold for the past three days. You're mother's a slut and all.

Your call is important to us.Please hold the line while we connect you to one o our operators.

all of our operators are busy at the moment. please try again later

ARRRGGGHHHHHRGGGAHGFUCKINGCUNTZZZZZ!!!!

Did you know you can now save time and money by simply complaing on line? Of course you did'nt you fucking prick; thats why we have you on hold for the past three days. You're mother's a slut and all.

Your call is important to us.Please hold the line while we connect you to one o our operators.

all of our operators are busy at the moment. please try again later

ARRRGGGHHHHHRGGGAHGFUCKINGCUNTZZZZZ!!!!

thats what yis get for buying dell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back