theyre trying to get me into rehab (1 Viewer)

is it? is it? are are you in denial?

It's a daily struggle, but I take it one day at a time.

"One day at a time sweet Jesus
That's all I'm asking from you.
Just give me the strength
To do everyday what I have to do.
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus
And tomorrow may never be mine.
Lord help me today, show me the way
One day at a time."

johnny's fine. we should all have a hip flask handy for warmth in winter and cold beer to prevent over-heating during the warmer months. the practicalities of temperature related alcohol consumption do not just disappear during the day, it's important to sustain continuity. i won't be taking any risks with my body heat health index, thank you very much *hick*

i get the feeling i should know who you're talking about

that's what i was thinking so i looked her up on wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
Winehouse made multiple appearances in the British tabloids over alleged alcohol-induced behaviour. This included a 'drunken' appearance on The Charlotte Church Show (which appeared on YouTube), heckling U2 member Bono during an acceptance speech at the Q Awards, and incidents where she allegedly assaulted a fan after a concert and an attendee at her album launch party. When questioned during an interview about being violent when drunk, Winehouse responded “I have a really good time some nights, but then I push it over the edge and ruin my boyfriend’s night. I’m an ugly dickhead drunk, I really am.”

On November 16, 2006 she appeared on Never Mind The Buzzcocks seemingly drunk and faced repeated, jokey comments from host Simon Amstell about what he claimed were her alcohol and drug problems. On January 7, 2007 Winehouse ended a gig at G-A-Y part way through her first song after vomiting, reportedly as a result of being intoxicated. At the Elle Style Awards on February 14, 2007 Winehouse was spotted with a number of older and more recent cuts and scars on her arm, which her spokesman attributed to recently tumbling and falling over on the streets of New York.

at the risk of glorifying drunken behaviour - what a legend!

winehouse270706_544x600.jpg

:confused:

.|..|?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back