these chicks won't shave.....until men do (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
growse.

http://www.noscruf.org/

ad_terry.jpg

hahaha.
jaysus, that's photoshop shurely

I live with a girl at the moment (flatmate only) who obviously doesn't shave her legs or pits or anything and I'm just being on the level here but I think it's gross.
I don't know the ins and outs of why we are 'conditioned' to expect women to shave etc. and I'd be all-ears but the bottom line is, without prejudice, that it is unattractive.

i saw a very interesting program on tv last year in which some women did a month-long experiment in not shaving. yuuuuuuck.

it's funny how some cultures consider hairy women sexxy.

This girl in my gaff has never shaved in her LIFE i'd say. I can't eat in the same room as her if I catch sight of her legs.

i've no problem with girls who choose not to shave, but i just personally couldnt let it all grow. especially in warm weather...glug.

i wonder if most women who shave do so for their man or for themselves? would be interesting.

meh.. it's her decision and if she's happy with it then let her away with it. girl who haven't ever shaved their legs usually have quite light hair anyways. i think it only gets stronger and darker after continuous shaving.

personally i think leg waxing is the way to go. yeah it's painful but it's over very quickly and then you don't have to worry about it again for a few weeks. shaving leaves stuble.

It turns be off my food dammit. It's black and thick and gross. I don't care whether you shave or not either, unless I have to actually see it. There's the rub.

Lala, that's what I'm wondering. Honestly, this girl is never going to have any male company with hairy legs like that. I'm sure that's not a very right-on thing to say but it's the plain truth.

Be the Hokey said:
Lala, that's what I'm wondering. Honestly, this girl is never going to have any male company with hairy legs like that. I'm sure that's not a very right-on thing to say but it's the plain truth.

maybe she doesnt want male company.

i can only speak on a personal level, but i choose to de-hair myself firstly for my own comfort. if it pleases the boys then all the better. but i dont think a girl should feel like she has to get rid if body hair to get a man. and i dont think *all* men think that way.

No I don't think all men think that way, but I'd say 95% do!
I'm sure she is into male company, but fair enough, she hasn't expressly said so.
a girl doesn;t have to feel like she has to get rid of body hair to get a man, but i think it would hamper the average person's chances. If hairy armpits are more important to a girl, then she's welcome to them.

Be the Hokey said:
It turns be off my food dammit. It's black and thick and gross. I don't care whether you shave or not either, unless I have to actually see it. There's the rub.

Does she have a tash?

Wormo said:
I'm surprised you have any company at all with an attitude like that. Bleedin Neaderthal.

haha. It's 'neanderthal' and I'm not, honestly. I'm just telling you what I think but wouldn't normally express cos I'd get shot down like that.

Wormo, guys don't like hairy legs.
Billy, she's not Indian, she's Canadian.

Be the Hokey said:
she's not Indian, she's Canadian.
JESUS.... THEY HAVE HAIRY EYES. COULD BE SHE'S JUST USED TO LUMBERJACKIN', FREEZING COLD AND A NATION FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE FAR TOO NICE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOOOT HER SASQUATCH LEGS.

CANADIANS ARE.... ON THE FUNNY SIDE OF WEIRD.

HAIRAQUAANNDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back