The WTF Thread (1 Viewer)

ann post

Threads
I'm on the scale of sensory where clapping can be a nightmare. I get a info overload type thing and can decipher nothing visually/audibly for a few secs after the clapping. I was at a thing recently where the ISL model of applause was used, made life a bit easier and also, realistically shows how weird the whole concept is in general. I understand 'jazz hands' looks crazy at first, but then like, so does clapping.

hermie

Threads
Website
Visit site
I'm on the scale of sensory where clapping can be a nightmare. I get a info overload type thing and can decipher nothing visually/audibly for a few secs after the clapping. I was at a thing recently where the ISL model of applause was used, made life a bit easier and also, realistically shows how weird the whole concept is in general. I understand 'jazz hands' looks crazy at first, but then like, so does clapping.
Jaysus, how do you cope at gigs and that?

sep;9fuews?

Supporter
Threads
Maybe it's a genuine suggestion. If a married or civil partnered couple can enter into one of these legal agreements with various financial benefits why shouldn't any two people, such as two siblings, be allowed to do it too? They don't have to be riding. Like that auld lad on the Joe Duffy show last year who married his male carer so that the carer could get the house. If it was a brother caring for him they couldn't have done that. At least I don't think so, I'm not sure but I imagine there'd be a tax liability for a brother

Unicron

Supporter
Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Maybe it's a genuine suggestion. If a married or civil partnered couple can enter into one of these legal agreements with various financial benefits why shouldn't any two people, such as two siblings, be allowed to do it too? They don't have to be riding. Like that auld lad on the Joe Duffy show last year who married his male carer so that the carer could get the house. If it was a brother caring for him they couldn't have done that. At least I don't think so, I'm not sure but I imagine there'd be a tax liability for a brother
His sister might be really hot

Lili Marlene

Sleeperbloke
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
It could be yeah except it's definitely not in this case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads