The WTF Thread (4 Viewers)

closer look makes it look more like 4 men in the pigeon gang. two wearing similar jackets and three sets of trousers from the same rack. 2 look like relatives a bit so maybe its just a stag. Or goons sent down to intimidate on short notice picking up clothes on the way.

closer look makes it look more like 4 men in the pigeon gang. two wearing similar jackets and three sets of trousers from the same rack. 2 look like relatives a bit so maybe its just a stag. Or goons sent down to intimidate on short notice picking up clothes on the way.
Reckon they’re Kippers. Farage dresses like that

Michelle Obama’s Big Book Rollout: ‘It’s Like You’re Looking at a Madonna Tour’

people are insane.

A fifth-row seat at the Barclays Center goes for $1,256.00. A seat in the front row, with a “meet & greet package” thrown in, will cost you up to $3,000. Wheelchair seating in the back of the house is listed at $400, while a spot in the upper tiers could be had for $29.50.

The latest mega-production from U2 or Beyoncé? Nope. It’s the price of admission to see Michelle Obama on tour for “Becoming,” the former first lady’s memoir, which is scheduled to be published Nov. 13.

this is hilarious in a way. Like, most other countries would have just shot him. Not saying he should be shot, but what the hell was he thinking? He's obviously a bit simple, and a total scumbag (judging by the footage on the news last night). Like, what was going through his mind? How did he think running after an airplane would convince them to stop and let him on? It doesn't even work for fucking buses.

Some clown.

this is hilarious in a way. Like, most other countries would have just shot him. Not saying he should be shot, but what the hell was he thinking? He's obviously a bit simple, and a total scumbag (judging by the footage on the news last night). Like, what was going through his mind? How did he think running after an airplane would convince them to stop and let him on? It doesn't even work for fucking buses.

"Mr Kehoe covered his face with a folder and shouted abuse at waiting journalists as he left the court, before swinging his suitcase at the crowd and lowering his trousers to expose his backside."

Sounds like he's been watching too much Versitile

Wow. I have never hear of this RT thing before. I'd no idea the red trousers were a thing. Good job mine are fading to a shitty orange pink and I stopped wearing them.

I thought it was a thing people could only get away with if they were from the low countries because everyone there is thin and beautiful and can wear anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back