The Wii (1 Viewer)

I'm comfortable with my/mario's sexuality. Just gave it a couple of hours play there, really easy to get the hang of it. However, it seems a bit easy.

It is really good, completely wacky levels and some really good use of the wiimote's functionality. However, it's downside is that it's too fuckin easy. I've cleared it already having only got it on Friday. Spent no more than 12 hours at it. Took me 63 hours to clear Zelda which I think is a better game. I know I can go on to find 60 more stars, but why couldn't they make you collect all 120 and then fight Bowser? Bowser is easy to beat as well, remember how much of a cunt he was in the first Mario on the Nes?

Oh god damn its so worth it for the flying ability!

holding down A midflight stops you mid air and gives you a little power chubby cos for that slight moment, you believe you are superman.

.|..|

just did a 'real' purple coins level, not too hard, but I can imagine it get pretty frustrating...

does anyone know about how to go about making your wii region free?
i picked up a bunch of games for really cheap in china last week and dident realise untill i got back that wii's were region locked and all my games were american/asian.

does anyone know about how to go about making your wii region free?
i picked up a bunch of games for really cheap in china last week and dident realise untill i got back that wii's were region locked and all my games were american/asian.

there's a bloke on another site that'll chip it for €50. he's based in dublin and will do it while you wait i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back