The Waltons (1 Viewer)

chutneyfarmer

The closing of Road got me thinking of the things I bought in there way back when.

One thing I remember buying was The Waltons 7inch when it came out despite not even having a record player. Unforgivably, I still don't own a record player so I was wondering if anyone has mp3s of this old 7inch? I've only ever gotten to listen to it once in a mates house when I first got it.

Did they ever release anything else????

One demo tape, I think.

Weren't these songs posted online before?

I remember the stuff they were playing live just before they split up was fucking amazing.

i just found that in my pile of records last night, great stuff alright....

dunno if they had any other releases cuz i thought that 7inch only came out after they split and that's why the songs are named after the band members....although maybe i made all that up... :confused:

one demo called 'sticks' -- still have a copy somewhere -- and a 7-inch. there are also reports of a buried treasure chest of unreleased stuff, but you'd have to talk to a certain mr. a. bushe for more on that.

Weren't these songs posted online before?

Can't seem to find these anywhere. Would anyone have a rip of them to share?

For some reason, the search function doesn't seem to be work ing too well today. It could find any mention of The Waltons or even Oak when i searched for them. Weird!

great song
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sorry, someone had to.

There is also a waltons song on a cd comp called respect is not a word track is called little dolls, it is 4 min 9 sec long can email it if you want

There is also a waltons song on a cd comp called respect is not a word track is called little dolls, it is 4 min 9 sec long can email it if you want

Forgot about that! That's the song that made me buy the 7inch :) I'll PM you my email, thanks a million!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back