The Twin Peaks Thread (2 Viewers)

actually there was a huge gap in the story that was meant to be filled by a storyline in which audrey and coop have a relationship. Kyle MacLachlan objected, saying that coop was an upstanding FBI agent and wouldnt have a fling with an underage girl.

I might be wrong about this but apparantly it was Lara Flynn Boyle (Donna) who was actually going out with Kyle Machlan at the time that objected...

whens the season 2 dvd out here?

If the fiasco over season one is anything to go by, it will be twelve months after the scheduled release date.
The first season was released in November 2002 and didn't appear in shops here until Christmas 2003.

No date has been set for the UK release of season two but I would imagine it'll be out within a few months.

whens the season 2 dvd out here?

if you have a multi-region player , or have hacked your player, i'd sy get the amrican regon 1 version from amazon.com. it's the full season, none of this two volumes bollix.

works out at about 32euro including shipping.

i guarantee that vol1 and 2 are ging to cost about that EACH when they're released over here.

also for the ultimate fans, there's a huge box-set with both series, posssibly the movie, and a load of previously unseen extras on the way .|..|

Us europeans are always getting screwed over price wise. Volume 1 and 2 thing really is bollix.

Unfortunately I dont have a multiregional player. Ah well. James Hurley's terrible acting will have to wait for a later day.

there is a bit of dip (i could really do without the nadine and james storylines) but it all gets really fascinating and very sinister when windham earle shows up, and the exploration of the lodges is the real core of the series, i feel.

Episodes 18 to 29 inclusive are just plain brilliant. I was actually cringing at some of the episodes before that. As if they handled it half-arsedly. James Hurley is the most irritating t.v character ever. I dunno, the Nadine stuff kind of amuses me - I can't get enough of that Mike character, that actor seemed game for more involvement.

Windom Earle is just the most sinister character. He's kind of the saving of the show. He's just that good of a character. Kenneth Welsh - kudos to you. Save this man from Sherlock Holmes nonsense, someone.

Last episode - absolute shocker!

I havent actually seen it to the end. My friend and I got to a few episodes after the murderer revelation and just stopped downloading it.

Looking forward to seeing the rest.

yes, i really could do without all the james and nadine stories as well. but windom earle, thats the good stuff right there. the whole occult aspect to the series is the primary thing, i feel.

James Hurley's worst acting has to be in the Fire Walk With Me movie. "Lauuuraaaa, wa a a a a ats wrrrrrooong". Just baaaaaaaaaaad acting.

Got season 2 in canadia there a while back
Have'nt watched it yet as my sony dvd player wont allow region hacking

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Leland Palmer's a great character. With all his spontaneous dancing/breakdown scenes.

I like James Hurley. I've always thought that the part was played in a deliberately robotic/monotone way to emphasise how clueless James Hurley was. Maybe I'm wrong.

Agent%20Cooper%20Front%20Cover.jpg

spotted this earlier
anyone listened to this?

Agent%20Cooper%20Front%20Cover.jpg

spotted this earlier
anyone listened to this?

I have it.
Got it years ago with leftover booktokens.

Lots of clips from the show coupled with studio recorded dialogue with bad sound effects.
Him kissing the runway upon landing after traveling in a storm is very funny.

"What airlines do to coffee, should'nt happen to a dog."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back