The Twin Peaks Thread (2 Viewers)

Brian Conniffe said:
well, i dont think i have all of series 2, i'll have to check, its a bit of a mess here

NOW he tells me!!! ;)

Oh heya Wav me auld chum, what you got there? Oh wow Twin Peaks on Divx....

nlgbbbblth said:
Spring 2006 it looks like

you guys watching season 2 on VHS?
or on Spanish DVDs?
watching on vhs. ordered them about a year ago, pretty pricey but i was under the impresssion that they'd never come out on dvd. oh well.

chutneyfarmer said:
NOW he tells me!!! ;)

Oh heya Wav me auld chum, what you got there? Oh wow Twin Peaks on Divx....

well now, look who came crawling back...

Watched the Film over the weekend there, great but it was the un subtitled Brit version - some scenes you plain just cant hear what they are saying! annoying...

Finally downloaded all of Season 2. Just watching the first series again to recap. This show just gets better the more you watch it. There's so much stuff you don't notice the first few times you watch it. Anyone pick up that recent dvd release of the film? Are the extras any good?

Brilliant! I have no idea what happening

simptp2.gif

simptp1.gif

"damn fine coffee... and hot!"

wow. coincidentally, I started watching the first season during the week, after realising that it had been lying around the sitting room for months without me noticing... completely deadly.

question: how many episodes are there in total? the season one boxset at home contains the pilot and I think around seven episodes? thought there'd be more than that...

There's a fish in the percolator.

I'm off to my car now to listen to the sound track for my entire lunch break and may start weeping towards the end of Laura's theme .... again.

She's dead wrapped in plastic...

6.jpg

got the 1st season few months back.log lady introductions are sweet. really impressed with series, so much so that i jumped at the chance to watch fire walk with me not thinking about the second series stroy running through it...without giving anthing away, does the second series plots feature strongly in the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back