The Twin Peaks Thread (3 Viewers)

Wavioli

Ive just spent the last 2 weeks watching every episode ever made. Damn thats some fine watchin. Seemed like they were going for a 3rd series there - what happened?

As soon as this sun goes away I'm gonna rent the hell out of fire walk with me...

.|..|.|..|.|..|

currently making my way through season two. im at the episode 12-14 slump in quality. luckily they picked it up later on in the season.

nlgbbbblth said:
Spring 2006 it looks like

you guys watching season 2 on VHS?
or on Spanish DVDs?

DivX ;)

God bless the internet, the cliff hanger at the end of s1 slayed me. Although the cliff hanger at the end of s2 slayed me even more :rolleyes:

Alan Remorse said:
currently making my way through season two. im at the episode 12-14 slump in quality. luckily they picked it up later on in the season.

after you find out who murdered her, theres a bit of a slump - but FUCK ME if that isnt the greatest scene ever!

It Is Happenening Again. It Is happening Again! .|..|.|..|.|..|

Wavioli said:
DivX ;)

God bless the internet, the cliff hanger at the end of s1 slayed me. Although the cliff hanger at the end of s2 slayed me even more :rolleyes:

GIVE ME THOSE DIVXS!!
i haven't seen season two in years!

years ago i got hold of all the episodes of this along with the film. i decided to watch them all back to back without a break. i was awake for at least two days straight. everything started to become very significant. i dont know if i can recommend this though, it wasnt exactly conducive to good mental health.

Wavioli said:
DivX ;)

Any chance of copying them for me?????

I'll send ya cdrs/dvdrs of course, and pay any postage.

Never managed to get decent divx copies of season 2 at all!

Wavioli said:
Clear out that filthy box of yours...

Aw thanks a million anyway, but Mr Conniffe has kindly sorted me out.

My box is cleaned up and waiting for people to do what they will with it. Jussayin'

He made his bed, let him lie in it.

I on the other hand, have all of them, carefully named and catalogued with a little digital bow on each file...

falls_800.jpg

The highlight of my time in Seattle had to be going out to Snoqualmie Falls.. you may recognise it from such hit TV series as Twin Peaks..

I wouldnt really like to live in Twin Peaks. pretty bad stuff happens there. although, I would like to stop by and have a cup of coffee with agent Cooper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back