The Twin Peaks Thread (1 Viewer)

I've seen the second season up until a few episodes after they catch the killer. It gets really really shit. I heard though that it picks up again at the end, any truth in that or is it just poor until the finale?

there is a bit of dip (i could really do without the nadine and james storylines) but it all gets really fascinating and very sinister when windham earle shows up, and the exploration of the lodges is the real core of the series, i feel.

there is a bit of dip (i could really do without the nadine and james storylines) but it all gets really fascinating and very sinister when windham earle shows up, and the exploration of the lodges is the real core of the series, i feel.

Yeah thats what I meant. It just felt like a new the next series or something and they started introducing new characters and then boring stories about the FBI actions being across the boarder in Canada(menacing). Just seemed like a pretty thin reason to write Cooper into staying around.

Im gonna try download the latter half so. Its not greatly shared on torrentspy unfortunately.

Watched Fire Walk WIth Me last night and enjoyed it a lot. Is their version without the subtitles?

Yeah thats what I meant. It just felt like a new the next series or something and they started introducing new characters and then boring stories about the FBI actions being across the boarder in Canada(menacing). Just seemed like a pretty thin reason to write Cooper into staying around.

Im gonna try download the latter half so. Its not greatly shared on torrentspy unfortunately.

Watched Fire Walk WIth Me last night and enjoyed it a lot. Is their version without the subtitles?

i can assure you the series really picks up again with the earle and lodge stuff. the last two episodes are amazing.

only the american version of FWWM has subtitles. the dvd of it available over here (uk and european version) has no subtitles for the red room and pink room (club) scenes.

i can assure you the series really picks up again with the earle and lodge stuff. the last two episodes are amazing.

only the american version of FWWM has subtitles. the dvd of it available over here (uk and european version) has no subtitles for the red room and pink room (club) scenes.

my version has the subtitles in those scenes. and subtitles for the kid with the mask.

jillorxz lent me this. i didn't realise how much i'd gotten into it till the end of the season. now every part of my body is itching to see season 2. that fucked up teen slag is really pretty.

i'd forgotten there was only 7 episodes in the first series

i got the video for the pilot back when it was first shown on tv, it was different from the one shown as episode one and they actually resolve the murder at the end! is it the same on the box set?

i'd forgotten there was only 7 episodes in the first series

i got the video for the pilot back when it was first shown on tv, it was different from the one shown as episode one and they actually resolve the murder at the end! is it the same on the box set?

The pilot is indeed featured on this box set

B00005JKES.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

the pilot on the box set is really the first episode proper. that which is called "episode 1" on that set in fact follows on from the "pilot". there was a version with an ending that was tacked on which wrapped it up. ignore this. the only way to watch is as it is on disc one of the set. it was released on video in europe and the uk, but i'm not 100% on this.

Season 2 DVD release is April in the USA. The first volume of season 2 is allegedly already out in Germany.

Hopefully we will just get the whole set soon.

Anybody heard any release dates for here?

I've seen the second season up until a few episodes after they catch the killer. It gets really really shit. I heard though that it picks up again at the end, any truth in that or is it just poor until the finale?

Yeah that's about right. Lynch never wanted to reveal the identity of the killer preferring to leave if a secret and concentrate on the goings on in the town.
But he was outvoted early in in the 2nd season by the network and Frost who were afraid the audience would get bored if they didn't find out who the killer was.

After the episode were they catch the killer, Lynch had very little involvelment with the show with the exception of the final episode which he directed. The ratings dropped off after the killer was revealed because of the increasing weirdness and new storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back