The Twin Peaks Thread (1 Viewer)

nlgbbbblth said:
fbi.JPG
that is possibly the coolest picture of all time..

dunderhead said:
got the 1st season few months back.log lady introductions are sweet. really impressed with series, so much so that i jumped at the chance to watch fire walk with me not thinking about the second series stroy running through it...without giving anthing away, does the second series plots feature strongly in the movie

yes. sorta ;). in short - the second series is a lot more cryptic and supernatural...

yay!!!! been listening to the twin peaks and mulholland drive soundtracks all day. didnt see the twin peaks thread until now (edit: i just noticed i've already posted on it. typical).

the owls are not what they seem.

and of course:
img2.jpg

i melt.

yay!!!! been listening to the twin peaks and mulholland drive soundtracks all day. didnt see the twin peaks thread until now (edit: i just noticed i've already posted on it. typical).

and of course:
img2.jpg

i melt.

got this mad cheap boxset of crappy horror films and there's a dodgy one in it with yer wan in it brian. Nip-fest!

no, you can't borrow it!

and of course:
img2.jpg

i melt.

Is she *supposed* to look like Lara Flynn Boyle's twin in TP? I mean, I didn't notice it first time around, but my boyfriend recently started watching Series One (I spent a sick day watching it in its entirety last year) and I couldn't help but wonder why the two actresses are really really alike...maybe it's obvious why?

Also, anyone see Sheryl Lee in One Tree Hill recently? I don't actually watch that series, I swear. I honestly stumbled upon it! She looks as good as she did all those years ago.

on a recent trip to scotland, i happened upon a record store.
in which, i found "Music From The Motion Picture TWIN PEAKS FIRE WALK WITH ME" for 50p. on tape. but still amazing.

Actually, if you dig badalamenti's stuff, check out bohren & der club of gore. they have an album out on Ipecac. Seriously badalamenti-esque. you can wander around and pretend you're in your own episode of twin peaks. Fun for all the family

Brilliant, I genuinely can't wait anymore.

I keep rewatching season one and then get pissed off when I get to the end knowing that there's so much unresolved !!!!

Brilliant, I genuinely can't wait anymore.

I keep rewatching season one and then get pissed off when I get to the end knowing that there's so much unresolved !!!!

I love Lynch stuff but somehow never got around to watching Twin Peaks. So I spent the last few days watching all of Season 1 and Fire Walk With Me. Deadly stuff. Watch Fire Walk With Me if you want some answers. But, typical of Lynch, while he's answering questions, he's asking the same amount again.

I'm downloading Season 2 from a torrent website now for some Christmas viewing.

I hope the internet police aren't watching.

It's been a terribly long wait - season 1 has been out for four years now.
Back in the old days, there was no such delay in waiting for the VHS release of season 2.

theyve always been messing twin peaks around, what with the pilot fiasco, the Fire walk with me subtitling difference, not to mention these guys

Show some respect!

I've seen the second season up until a few episodes after they catch the killer. It gets really really shit. I heard though that it picks up again at the end, any truth in that or is it just poor until the finale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back