The Twin Peaks Thread (2 Viewers)

Got a lend of series one and I am absolutely loving it.Its amazing.
Its givin me a renewed appreciation for coffee,cherry pie and douglas firs.
Is also reaffirmed my faith in dwarves,(thanks to the backwards-talking helper dancing dwarf one in the dream sequence) after "Dont Look Now"

True story.

The wan baked me a cherry pie there the other day
Demolished it with some damn fine coffee

They are in season

Is it true that series 2 is only available on US-formatted DVDs? Anyone ever see it in Laser on on sale here?

There's a German region 2 edition which came out recently.

Plus a crappy Spanish region 2 edition from a couple of years ago.

The UK region 2 is unannounced but can't be long now.

The US version is cheap but I'm waiting to see if the extras will be better this side of the world.

Season 2 is three times as long and just as good.

The definitive Gold Box edition

Sounds good.

TwinPeaksGoldBox.jpg

Man oh man, how did coop resist her when he found her in his bed. surely not possible
(not bothered checkin if it was already mentioned in this thread) Coop was supposed to ride the face off her but didn't because Kyle MacLachlan thought Coop should have a few morals.

I found a deadly site with all the sheet music from it and impressed loads of other nerds by playing it. I can't find it now, but I think it was on a fan site.

(not bothered checkin if it was already mentioned in this thread) Coop was supposed to ride the face off her but didn't because Kyle MacLachlan thought Coop should have a few morals.

I found a deadly site with all the sheet music from it and impressed loads of other nerds by playing it. I can't find it now, but I think it was on a fan site.

Its also rumoured that his girlfriend at the time (Madchen Amick AKA Donna Hayward, or is it Shelly, cant remember) was none too keen on the idea.

Just finished season two there,Yikes.
again,finishing on a fuckin class cliffhanger,Defiinately getting fire,walk with me out tomorrow eve.

Best.Tv Series.Ever.

watching series one again. it rules so much!

this is worth a look too, bunch of essays on everything from the music in twin peaks to family violence

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back