The Twilight Thread (3 Viewers)

Have you read it?

• Total voters
I thought this was going to be about all the Antichrist threads with nothing in them... I don't know anything about the book or the film but I can safely say that its all a load of shite... and people of your age shoudn't be wasting your time on them... .....YOU COULD DIE TOMORROW

I thought this was going to be about all the Antichrist threads with nothing in them... I don't know anything about the book or the film but I can safely say that its all a load of shite... and people of your age shoudn't be wasting your time on them... .....YOU COULD DIE TOMORROW

Hi, you're posting on an internet message board.

True but you could say that of just about anything. At least I'd die laughing. Like I said, I'd could never sit down and actually read them but listening to them while I do something else, why the hell not? It's funny shit. Funnier than most comedians, in fact. Laughter makes the world go'round, dude.

Aren't you hungry?
I said no, I didn't want to tell him that my stomach was already filled....with butterflies.

At the end do all the vampires rip her stomach open and drink the blood of the butterflies? And do the butterflies turn into vampire butterflies and go to war against the wasps who form an unlikely alliance with the birds and the bees which is actually a metaphor for teenage sex?

At the end do all the vampires rip her stomach open and drink the blood of the butterflies? And do the butterflies turn into vampire butterflies and go to war against the wasps who form an unlikely alliance with the birds and the bees which is actually a metaphor for teenage sex?

I don't know I haven't listened that far yet. I'll keep you updated.
I bet the words, "Run Bella Run!" will be uttered a few hundred times.
I guessing there be a moral summing up everything... like in Scrubs.
I'll learn from this, so I will.
I'll know that there's someONE out there just waiting for me. And even if he is the undead, a moment without him in my life is one I don't care to live. :heart::heart::heart:

christ, those audiobooks are unabridged

I know. 17 hours long. Awesome! People must think I'm insane because I'll just be walking along and then bust out in laughter. I was walking the Howth Cliffs in the rain and I nearly fell to my death because I slipped on a wet rock during a laughing fit. Apropos, no? I never read/watched any Harry Potter or Da Vinci Code but if they are even near has funny as Twilight, I'd give a bash now.

I know. 17 hours long. Awesome! People must think I'm insane because I'll just be walking along and then bust out in laughter. I was walking the Howth Cliffs in the rain and I nearly fell to my death because I slipped on a wet rock during a laughing fit. Apropos, no?

i'm sure Edward Cullen would have saved you if you were in any real danger

I might give the audiobooks a shot actually, I have more important things to be reading but I feel obliged to finish these

My friend let me borrow the Twilight DVD, as she's been rabbiting on about it for ages. I said I'd give it a look to humour her. I'm in the middle of watching it. It's sooooooooo unbelievably rubbish. Trying so hard to be mysterious and failing miserably. 1 hour 12 minutes in and there's not even been a snog! (I've been watching True Blood so this could be influencing me ...)

I understand why teenage girls like it, but this friend is 25 and practically married.

I don't know if I could read the book ...

My friend let me borrow the Twilight DVD, as she's been rabbiting on about it for ages. I said I'd give it a look to humour her. I'm in the middle of watching it. It's sooooooooo unbelievably rubbish. Trying so hard to be mysterious and failing miserably. 1 hour 12 minutes in and there's not even been a snog!
yeah but if they as much as kiss he'll lose control and rip her limb from limb and feast on her blood, and it'll be her fault for tempting him. THAT'S WHAT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND.
just like the way the werewolf's missus was standing too close when she made him angry, and that's why she's permanently disfigured. he gets mad if you stare at her injury. it wasn't his fault. but it's all cool.

is twilight like a watered down true blood for tweens? think true blood books were written first. anyways, fav vamp film/book (although i haven't read it) is interview with a vampire. who'd have thunk a vamp film with cruise, pitt, banderas and that young one would be so cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back