The Twilight Thread (1 Viewer)

Have you read it?

• Total voters

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
come on yis pricks, own up, who's read it?

as a guy in work puts it, he only read it to find out who is girlfriend is cheating with

edward_cullen-12466.jpg

My mates girlfriend works in Chapters and informed me that such is the success of Twilight and it's copy cat novels that there is now a section that deals specifically in 'Supernatural Romance'

The trailer for Twilight 2 came on in the cinema a few weeks ago and the kids in the row infornt of me let out a number of gasps and were so excited by it, personally I thought it looked God awful.

I've never gotten around to reading it and with so many people telling I have to, I probably never will.
Is it a mills and boon vampire saga?

I've never gotten around to reading it and with so many people telling I have to, I probably never will.
Is it a mills and boon vampire saga?

last time I was in borders (before it was being shut down) there was a 'supernatural romance' section dedicated entirely to novels of that style

My mates girlfriend works in Chapters and informed me that such is the success of Twilight and it's copy cat novels that there is now a section that deals specifically in 'Supernatural Romance'

right yeah, what he said, i missed that

last time I was in borders (before it was being shut down) there was a 'supernatural romance' section dedicated entirely to novels of that style
I think I'll stick with wizards and dragons.

look i have read a few anne rice novels (memnoch the devil and something else) and they were bad enough but whose bloody idea was it to cross dawsons fucking creek with vampires. WANKERS!!!! no wonder kids today are all such moany little emotional pricks if this is what they have to put up with when they want to read some vampire stories. supernatural romance, for FUCKS SAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! vampires kill people!! read dracula, it has lots of weird sex but none of this noncery. anyone who reads this or watches the film should be took out and shot for encouraging whatever nincompoop wrote this to do it more.

a pox upon you

look i have read a few anne rice novels (memnoch the devil and something else) and they were bad enough but whose bloody idea was it to cross dawsons fucking creek with vampires. WANKERS!!!! no wonder kids today are all such moany little emotional pricks if this is what they have to put up with when they want to read some vampire stories. supernatural romance, for FUCKS SAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! vampires kill people!! read dracula, it has lots of weird sex but none of this noncery. anyone who reads this or watches the film should be took out and shot for encouraging whatever nincompoop wrote this to do it more.

a pox upon you

I don't wanna wait for my life to be over....
Bite me now.

the 'THIS IS A METAPHOR FOR SEX JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T REALISE THAT' bits are great

It was like the kind of chemistry between a rapist and a victim who can't fight for herself. The power dynamics were all horrid, especially since Bella just was this helpless girl who isn't even aware of how attractive she is (high school class? all in love with her. Out-of-town rapists? Swarm in droves.) and all "omfg you're so HOT put it IN me NOW I WANT TO BE LIKE YOU".

I hate you, Stephanie Meyer. I hate that a million teenage girls are in love with this bullshit.

o jaysus. a women i babysit for gave me the series and told me she'd read them in a week. she wanted me to be as addicted as her so she could talk to someone else about it. well i forced myself to read about 40 pages of the first one and it is possibly one of the worst written things ever. VOM.

but i wanted her to like me so i'd get more nights so i watched the film, and it was way better. there's a hilarious scene in the film where the lad reveals what he looks like in daylight and his shirt is suddenly open and he has a glittery naked chest. and she gurnly says "oh my gaaad its beautiful". ahahaha worth it just for that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back