The Techno Thread (1 Viewer)

what does UR mean?

ur_logo.jpg

I am also digging Computer Madness by Steve Poindexter (dunno if that counts as techno)... which I mainly listened to because of his great name and the fact that it was beside Steve Reich in my iPod. Very very good.

Also a track called Monday Night by Richard Valeo from a Wire Tapper CD (no. 20 I think). A gem.

listening to a lot more dubstep than techno lately for whatever reason.
having said that, really liking this track...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ostgut ton label can do no wrong at the moment.

yeah lovin that. have been on the look out for other stuff by him. any recs?

No... strangely I haven't really looked. I know nothing about him, maybe I'm scared that nothing else will be that deadly!

Another random track from a compilation CD also: Solomon's Prayer by Thomas Melchior and Luciano from Foggy Notion's Small Hours, Summer Mornings

robert hood this friday... really looking forward to it. havent been techno-ing since dettmann and that didn't live up to my expectations at all. have been tryna have a listen off some recent sets on youtube to see what kinda stuff hes been playing. not entirely blown away like but anyway. must get practicing my moves a la scan 7

robert hood this friday... really looking forward to it.

He was really good at BLOC. One minor complaint is that he played songs as opposed to a set i.e. he stopped after each track had finished, got his applause and then a minute later started a new track.

nice one for that. jesus it sounds fast. listening to/clubbing to way too much house for my own good lately.
hes playing the underground/kennedys. really like that place for techno, hope it'll be good.

hehe, thats the first thing i thought as well. you get in the zone pretty quick though! is he doing a live or dj set? i assume the pauses at bloc were because he was playing live. saw him years ago in amsterdam playing to about 50 people, it was awesome.

hehe, thats the first thing i thought as well. you get in the zone pretty quick though! is he doing a live or dj set? i assume the pauses at bloc were because he was playing live. saw him years ago in amsterdam playing to about 50 people, it was awesome.

class. not entirely sure what to expect but ive never had a bad night in that gaff anyway. dunno if its live or what. the poster and info is here: http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=45870&sid=841f44acdb1b7a1bf27a2ec281cd0da5

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back