The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

Very tough win today. Swansea dominated possession but didn't create a whole lot, they'll take points off good sides there this season though, just like last year.

2 very good goals, Ramsey MOTM again, a goal and assist. Quite probably the league's best player right now.

Ramsey's been fantastic. Feels like a bit more than the latest 'new viera' but we'll see... if he continues at this level arsenal could easily win the league

Ramsey's been fantastic. Feels like a bit more than the latest 'new viera' but we'll see... if he continues at this level arsenal could easily win the league

I still think we're cover at centre forward short of being contenders. Giroud hasn't had an injury in 5 seasons, he has to be due pulling or snapping something soon. If we can get to January in good shape and then buy someone decent for cover then maybe. But I think next year with a good summer of spending (I really feel that Ozil was a first step in buying, not an only step) we should be targeting a challenge then.

Still though, squad isn't awful right now; Santi, Poldi, Ox, Theo, Rosicky all due back in the short to medium term, Areta in the process of coming back. Poor Diaby.

Watched the highlights last night both the goals were amazing. Ozil looks like he's been playing there forever. As per usual it's December that's the big test for Arsenal you have to play play Everton, Chelsea, Napoli and Man City in the space of 2 weeks and West Ham and Newcastle away. Horrible time of year.

Brilliant stuff at times tonight, foot off the pedal from about an hour on but Arsenal were vastly superior, Napoli are a good team, and Rafa a great manager but they couldn't get near us.

I'm dangerously close to starting to think this team could do something this season.

yeah, saw the first half. gooners looked on fire. rosisky, ozil and ramsey look like they've been playing together for years. impressive stuff

if liverpool were written off like most other seasons i'd be rooting for arsenal. however, hopefully wba will do ye next weekend

Ozil seems to be the piece of the puzzle the Arse were missing alright

I'd say that was Falmini actually. They've always had Ozil types but they haven't had a Flamini type in a while. I'd love to see Arsenal do it. I really like Wenger but I still don't think Falmini or Ozil will last the season. The aforementioned Christmas brutality will be too much for them.

I really hope they prove me wrong.

I want to see more of this in the coming months, he looks so happy.

wengercelebration.gif

A masterclass in how to give two handjobs at once, then at the crucial moment, punch your John in the balls. Keeps the lads keen.

I see Jack "Jack" Wilshere is this season's Racist Du Jour.

He's said a bunch of hyper-patriotic things in the past few years that makes me think that I wouldn't like him very much if I met him.

I don't have a problem with naturalised players playing for other countries, but I don't think it's an entirely unreasonable stance to take to think the opposite, especially when the naturalised person is on;y naturalised because they're good at football as opposed to them being economic or political refugees.

People were hammering him over the Mo Farrah thing, which is odd as Farrah is a granny-ruler, his dad is English. As was the cricket wanker who had a go at him yesterday.

I wonder how they would have felt if Simone Perotta declared. Or Thiago Illori for that matter. WHAT THEN, JACK?

I wonder how they would have felt if Simone Perotta declared. Or Thiago Illori for that matter. WHAT THEN, JACK?

Loads of handwringing this week over the fact that they didn't get son of a scouser Lewis Holtby into the England setup in time.

Someone should ask Wilshere his opinion on the fact the FIFA recognise some non-sovereign countries and allow them to compete internationally but not others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back