The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

just wasting time watching a few youtube clips of him. fair enough rubbishing the rumour. if you've got Ronaldo why do you swap Ozil for Bale? I'll be watching a lot more of Arsenal this year anyway

just wasting time watching a few youtube clips of him. fair enough rubbishing the rumour. if you've got Ronaldo why do you swap Ozil for Bale? I'll be watching a lot more of Arsenal this year anyway
Real are awful dicks altogether. It makes no sense whatsoever.

The horrible thing about Real is that the decisions are taken by committees and and then eventually the president makes the final decision. Ancelotti couldn't fit Ozil and Isco and Modric in the same team so they looked at it and went "right so, sell the most expensive one". Ancelotti is the loser in all of this.

Quotes from him today saying Bale isn't gauranteed a start.

The President of the club will be knocking on his door this week saying "yes he fucking is".

And it was Ramsey's second half. 2 absolutely brilliant goals, 5 this season, he's playing the best football of his life right now.

Sunderland were absolutely robbed of a goal in the middle of the second half, Sagna tugging on Altidore's shirt outside the box. Altidore shrugged him off and got the ball over the line but the ref had blown the whistle beforehand. Going to have to stop complainign about being robbed with that whole Arshavin-Bramble businesss a few years ago now.

Deserved the win nonethelss. Di Canio was sent off.

Giroud hurt his knee but people at the game said he was walking around fine at full time.

Poor decision from the ref, but i don't understand how Sagna wasn't sent off. Jozy proved pretty conclusively that it was a goal scoring opportunity. YOu'd almost feel for sunderland, but...not really.

Poor decision from the ref, but i don't understand how Sagna wasn't sent off. Jozy proved pretty conclusively that it was a goal scoring opportunity. YOu'd almost feel for sunderland, but...not really.

Koscielny stopped running when he heard the whistle, he was in a position to get across to cover had it not gone, as things worked out he nearly got back in time to hook it away even after stopping and then starting again.

Watched the game on a stream but on the MOTD highlights I thought the ref was harsh in awarding the penalty, quite similar degree of contact to the one that Evra wasn't awarded against Palace on Saturday. Sunderland guy went down very easy. Challenge didn't need to go in though.

Fuck you Stoke, fuck you Sparky, fuck you Shawcross and fuck you Stoke fans.

3 set piece goals today, beating them at their own old game. I was at this fixture last season and Stoke played precisely zero football, worse than Ireland, and in fairness to them they passed it around today. Much less horrible to watch then they were over Pulis, but with Shawcross still horrible to look at.

Top o' the table. STOP THE LEAGUE NOW!

Fuck you Stoke, fuck you Sparky, fuck you Shawcross and fuck you Stoke fans.

3 set piece goals today, beating them at their own old game. I was at this fixture last season and Stoke played precisely zero football, worse than Ireland, and in fairness to them they passed it around today. Much less horrible to watch then they were over Pulis, but with Shawcross still horrible to look at.

Top o' the table. STOP THE LEAGUE NOW!
That's almost exactly what I was thinking. 3 set pieces ? They are fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back