The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

It's going to happen. Where's Anzhi when you need them?

In the news today, the days of Anzhi's largesse are over, selling all their stars and massively reducing their budget.

Someome pointed out a couple of weeks ago, if Arsenal thought they'd end up shopping in the 50million bracket at the start of the summer why weren't they at least linked with Falcao/Cavani. One might be a donkey fucker, and the other looks a bit jesusy but I'd sooner have a donkey fucking messiah type then Suarez.

I'm now firmly in the try to hijack Rooney's transfer camp now too.

Does Wenger really want this nutter in his team? Also, as of now Arsenal aren't officially a CL team, are they? Wouldn't it be delicious if he signed and they fell at the qualifying hurdle, then lost fourth place to Liverpool and Suarez bit Theo Walcott in training and Theo got rabies and his legs fells off. Wouldn't that be delicious?

And obviously he'd pick on Walcott because he's black

I think the onus is going to swing back on Arsenal now. They're saying that it's nothing to do with them, but in reality they are hoping that the player's destructive potential makes Liverpool capitulate for £40m. Wenger's high handedness over this is a joke and Liverpool were right to call him on it. The player's clearly worth £50m on the current market, there's no obligation to sell - so bid £50m and have him, instead of relying on sabotage and the media, you fucking gooner hypocrites.

liverpool echo reporting that arsenal are preparing a £51m bid. Or maybe it's £50m and £1. anyway, it'd be the decent thing.

liverpool echo reporting that arsenal are preparing a £51m bid. Or maybe it's £50m and £1. anyway, it'd be the decent thing.
Yeah, if you REALLY want the cunt, pay for him.

I sorta get the impression they don't really want the cunt.

Welcome back Matthieu Flamini.

Jesus Christ.

I could be wrong, i hope i am, but when I saw this I thought Wenger had lost it.

When I last saw Flamini play for Milan it was against Barca. Seedorf had pretty much run the show in the first leg but picked up a knock before the return. Falmini came in and didn't have the legs that 36 year old Seedorf had, Milan lost 4-0.

He's 29 and in that match he looked about 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back