The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

According to the amount of Real players linked with Arsenal today, Madrid reckon they can do it all with just Ronaldo and Bale. Assuming Ronaldo doesn't do one to United. In which case it's Bale on his todd. I'd still reckon he'd win about 70% of the games in La Liga.

According to the amount of Real players linked with Arsenal today, Madrid reckon they can do it all with just Ronaldo and Bale. Assuming Ronaldo doesn't do one to United. In which case it's Bale on his todd. I'd still reckon he'd win about 70% of the games in La Liga.

They got a load of money in from Napoli earlier in the summer but that basically went on Isco and Illarmendi, and they have to fund the Bale deal somehow. But I can't see that many players leaving, and I'm dubious about our ability to land them.

Would be beyond thrilled if it did though.

They got a load of money in from Napoli earlier in the summer but that basically went on Isco and Illarmendi, and they have to fund the Bale deal somehow. But I can't see that many players leaving, and I'm dubious about our ability to land them.

Would be beyond thrilled if it did though.
Real Madrid a selling club ? Don't hold your breath.

That was fun, tremendous effort. Regardless of the possession stats I think we deserved the win, always dangerous on the break and were it not for Lloris we could have had a hatful.

Spurs were shite though. Hardly created any decent chances. They have problems in midfield, Eriksen will have to be a big player for them.

Now spend some money please.

That was fun, tremendous effort. Regardless of the possession stats I think we deserved the win, always dangerous on the break and were it not for Lloris we could have had a hatful.

Spurs were shite though. Hardly created any decent chances. They have problems in midfield, Eriksen will have to be a big player for them.

Now spend some money please.

Deserved it ? Arsenal of old would have won 3-0.

Giroud, Flamini, Ramsey, Mertasacker and Koiseilny were immense, but the final ball was always lacking in the second half. You don't associate Arsenal with poor passing they should have won by more.

Overall really good signs. Although I wouldn't roll back on my criticism of Flamini. It is only just September after all.

Biggest signing since Bergkamp

Considering his stature in the game now vs. the perception of Bergkamp as an Inter flop when he arrived there's an argument to be made that Ozil is the club's biggest ever signing.

Whether he goes on to have the same impact and success, that's another question.

Booking flights this morning to go over on the weekend of October 19, we play Norwich at home. Hope he plays.

Considering his stature in the game now vs. the perception of Bergkamp as an Inter flop when he arrived there's an argument to be made that Ozil is the club's biggest ever signing.

Whether he goes on to have the same impact and success, that's another question.

Booking flights this morning to go over on the weekend of October 19, we play Norwich at home. Hope he plays.
I was thinking that. You could argu Overmars was a bigger signing than Bergkamp at the time. Biggest ever though? At least Cazorla has won some stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back