The talking about Arsenal FC thread (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jack Wilshire hates water.

and Gary Neville .

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mind you, everybody that hates him.

He's a spikey kid. I've a feeling that he's in for a career of commentators making excuses for bad tackles in the style of Rooney "he wouldn't be the same player if you took the aggression out of his game," that sort of bullshit.
To be fair he seems to keep it together pretty well on the pitch - way better than Rooney anyway,but now that players know that if you splash him with water you can get him sent off he'll be wetter than an otters pocket for the next 6 months.

We were equally shit and lost to Sunderland. I saw it coming though so didn't have to endure it. Baines made his first mistake of the season apparently, typical, just when I've been praising him this week.

We can't catch anyone so the top 5 is pretty much set in stone now. I'd say Spurs might fade before the last few games so it'll be chelski and Arse in the CL. I feel even more sorry for Rafa now. He came in did the job and is told to fuck off. He'll get a better reception from the Kop than his own "supporters" tomorrow. They're a disgraceful club altogether.

Anyway well done Arsenal peaked at the right moment yet again.

Since our season is over I did the predictor on BBC. I have Chelski in 3rd a point ahead of Arsenal in 4th Spurs 5th and I'm kind of disgusted by this- Villa going down and Stoke staying up. I must have fucked it up because that can't happen, surely the gods of football won't allow that to happen.

Since our season is over I did the predictor on BBC. I have Chelski in 3rd a point ahead of Arsenal in 4th Spurs 5th and I'm kind of disgusted by this-

I did it again yesterday, because I'm a fucking sucker, and got the same. Really hope one or both of them gets nothing out of this afternoon's football I'm expecting 2 draws.

I did it again yesterday, because I'm a fucking sucker, and got the same. Really hope one or both of them gets nothing out of this afternoon's football I'm expecting 2 draws.

City could have been 2 or 3 up before the break. AVB made a tactical change in the second half which really transformed the game.

Pricks, all of them.

Still not a great Sunday for you though. It keeps everyone in the hunt which is almost as dangerous. No one can slip up now.

One of the other 2 will though, they have to play each other, either one of the m drops 3 points or they both drop 2. In my head I'm writing off next week's game vs United. If we got a point from them it'd be a really good result.

Impatient gunnersaurus

BI8VF62CIAA_Y-3.jpg:large

I've been expecting us to lose today for ages, if you gave me a point right now I'd take it

Very good point for Arsenal. Sagna was a walking red card for the 2nd half. Got away with one and then had to let Evra waltz past him a few minutes later. Poor performance from him. Looked really good with Rosicky Arteta and Ramsay in there. Lost their shape late on but they did have to throw the lot at United considering the position their in I suppose. Great for the neutral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back