The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Moyes might end up taking him to OT next season if the story in tomorrow's telegraph is right, it's saying Fergie will announce he's quitting by the end of the week.
No Shit, just as Mourinho packs up his sofa. Hmmmm ? Rather see him at Arsenal. Pity he's got no pace though, go for anyone who played n Italys midfield during the last Euros instead. They were all basically the same box to box, exceptional first touch, pass well type of player anyway.

Typically Arsenal tonight, great to watch, it's been like La Liga at times, lots of nice touches good passing but no shots. They're playing against a back 5 really at the moment, crying out for a bit of width, Giroud would run amok against Wigans defence since they can't defend corsses to save their lives.

Wigan look relegated at the moment.

Cormcolash: you must be pulling your fucking hair out at the moment.
Went flat after I posted that^^ and Wigan looked the most likely. Soft Free kick really.

Really missing Wilshire at the moment. Is Giroud injured ?

They won't get through the centre of Wigan if they play like this in the second half. Even if the second half was a week long.

Really missing Wilshire at the moment. Is Giroud injured ?

Serving the last game of a 3 match ban.

The middle 30 minutes were kinda horrible but Wigan were always vulnerable on the break, and we've got the players to exploit that.
Scharner though, jesus christ, woeful.

Anyway, job done, was far more nervous about tonight's game than the one on Sunday against Newcastle, confident we'll get what we need from them.

A 2 goal win on Sunday gets us third if Everton were to draw with Chelsea, hope they've got one last big effort in them for Moyes' final game.

Serving the last game of a 3 match ban.

The middle 30 minutes were kinda horrible but Wigan were always vulnerable on the break, and we've got the players to exploit that.
Scharner though, jesus christ, woeful.

Anyway, job done, was far more nervous about tonight's game than the one on Sunday against Newcastle, confident we'll get what we need from them.

A 2 goal win on Sunday gets us third if Everton were to draw with Chelsea, hope they've got one last big effort in them for Moyes' final game.
He's never beaten Rafa away. I'd imagine that could be a real ding dong affair, neither team has anything to play for except their managers. Chelski should be tired after chasing Benfica around all night tomorrow.

While I'd love to see us hammer them, I'd also love to see Rafa finally get the respect he's deserved for doing a fine job under immense pressure.

I'm going for 1-1.

I think Spurs will bottle it anyway so business as usual for the goooners I suppose.

Another glorious season for all concerned. Next year....well, it could all change couldn't it?

Another glorious season for all concerned. Next year....well, it could all change couldn't it?

I'd certainly hope so, lots more money coming into the club in the coming seasons with renewed shirt sponsorship and a new kit deal with Puma in the works, probably for the first time in ages we won't have a summer of will our star player leave or stay (I know I know, because we don't have a star player anymore). Some of the deadwood is out of contract this summer which should free up both squad places and salary room for new buys.

Now more than ever the club needs to spend and put some distance between ourselves and Spurs/Everton/Liverpool (who I think think will be stronger next season, lots for your lot to be positive about in the second half of this one once the team figured out what Rodgers wanted them to do) and with the 3 teams above us all changing managers perhaps there's a chance to bridge the gap to those teams a little. League aim for next season, none of this final day to get into the CL bullshit, and stay in the hunt for the league until about October or so, which would be about 2 months longer than we have the last 2 seasons. If it's another underwhelming, just about scraping something approaching the bare minimum season, I don't think Wenger will sign a new deal.

I think what we're both hoping here is that Bale goes to Real Madrid. Everton to be rudderless without moyes and United to get relegated with Moyes. Arse and Pool swan into the top 4 at a canter. That's what we're hoping for, right?

I think what we're both hoping here is that Bale goes to Real Madrid. Everton to be rudderless without moyes and United to get relegated with Moyes. Arse and Pool swan into the top 4 at a canter. That's what we're hoping for, right?

Fellani is off for 18 mil +, we saved 10 mil by not offering Moyes a new contract and if Baines goes too it'll be another 15-20 mil on top of that.

In theory Martinez could come in with £40 mil to spend on tying up Wigans glorious front 6.

Fellani is off for 18 mil +, we saved 10 mil by not offering Moyes a new contract and if Baines goes too it'll be another 15-20 mil on top of that.

In theory Martinez could come in with £40 mil to spend on tying up Wigans glorious front 6.
Absolutely. Bring it on. After all, it's served Wigan well. Maybe Everton could do the whole getting relegated/ winning a cup thing. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back