The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

. What's annoying about it is that you can win the competition by beating the second string of the top sides in England in what 5 matches ?.

Bradford beat Arsenal. Not a second string Arsenal. A little respect where its due. The league cup has also produced the best football matches that I've seen this year.

Bradford beat Arsenal. Not a second string Arsenal. A little respect where its due. The league cup has also produced the best football matches that I've seen this year.

ah now come on United and Liverpool put out a gang of kids, we put out an understrength side against Leeds, no one gives a toss about the league cup really, but it bites us in the arse every year because unlike Spurs or Villa back in the day we've always tried to win in the Europa League when we've qualified for it. It's good craic really, you have to play too many matches in it but still if you get a handy group you could end up playing Atletico Madrid or Ajax over 2 legs that's decent. I've watched some great games in the Europa League I think giving a qualifying place to the side that wins a cup that no one gives a shit about just devalues it. Play offs would be class.

ah now come on United and Liverpool put out a gang of kids, we put out an understrength side against Leeds, no one gives a toss about the league cup really, but it bites us in the arse every year because unlike Spurs or Villa back in the day we've always tried to win in the Europa League when we've qualified for it. It's good craic really, you have to play too many matches in it but still if you get a handy group you could end up playing Atletico Madrid or Ajax over 2 legs that's decent. I've watched some great games in the Europa League I think giving a qualifying place to the side that wins a cup that no one gives a shit about just devalues it. Play offs would be class.

Sorry, that was late night post-scoops troll post!
You are right of course, but what I meant to say was I actually think some of these cups where big teams play a second string is good for reserve players to prove themselves, and because of that they play like maniacs and you do get some of the most exciting football. Also no playacting at all. I actually watched Arsenal - Reading in the last round and it was a fucking belter.

Sorry, that was late night post-scoops troll post!
You are right of course, but what I meant to say was I actually think some of these cups where big teams play a second string is good for reserve players to prove themselves, and because of that they play like maniacs and you do get some of the most exciting football. Also no playacting at all. I actually watched Arsenal - Reading in the last round and it was a fucking belter.

Absolutely. I only watched the highlights but it was class.

Sick new Avatar by the way.

Went to the game today, was good fun.

Stoke are more negative than Trap's Ireland. Fuck them and fuck Shawcross, and fuck Andy Wilkinson, he's a fucking animal.

Interesting that players that don't impress so much on telly like Mertesacker and Diaby look a lot better live

Went to the game today, was good fun.

Stoke are more negative than Trap's Ireland. Fuck them and fuck Shawcross, and fuck Andy Wilkinson, he's a fucking animal.

Interesting that players that don't impress so much on telly like Mertesacker and Diaby look a lot better live

God how I fucking hate Stoke. I'd say they make for unbearable watching live. How much was the ticket ?

God how I fucking hate Stoke. I'd say they make for unbearable watching live. How much was the ticket ?

Pricey enough, £60, I got it off of someone who has a season ticket in that hospitality section in the middle part of the stadium, the bit that you always see empty at the start of the second half of matches there. Free pints is the reason, the punters can't do 2 of them in 15 minutes.

I picked Stoke because I hate them and I thought that we might get a result out of them.

Pricey enough, £60, I got it off of someone who has a season ticket in that hospitality section in the middle part of the stadium, the bit that you always see empty at the start of the second half of matches there. Free pints is the reason, the punters can't do 2 of them in 15 minutes.

I picked Stoke because I hate them and I thought that we might get a result out of them.

And where they unbearable ? I'd only watch Stoke if Brazil 1970 emerged from a time hole to teach them a lesson.

And where they unbearable ? I'd only watch Stoke if Brazil 1970 emerged from a time hole to teach them a lesson.

They're a fucking horrible team, it's not just the extreme violence you see in their tackles, they niggle and push and pull throughout and you never see that on camera much.

They've even for Mickey Owen throwing digs now ...

owen.gif

They didn't even try to attack yesterday. Pricks. Shawcross got all sort of grief whenever he was on the ball.

Fuck Pulis.

Just watched the MOTD highlights there. Great bit at the end during Wengers interview, The interviewer says Tony Pulis has said that it was unfair for your players to surround the linesman like they did. Wenger grins and it actually looks for a second like he's going to say "Yeah ? Fuck him"

Just watched the MOTD highlights there. Great bit at the end during Wengers interview, The interviewer says Tony Pulis has said that it was unfair for your players to surround the linesman like they did. Wenger grins and it actually looks for a second like he's going to say "Yeah ? Fuck him"

Haven't watched them yet but the post match manager handshake was funny, Pulis pretty much just touched Arsene's hand and was gone.

Fuck Stoke, they're blackguards, the lot of them.
Mickey O must get booted up in the air for the entire training session, what's he moaning about there?

Never liked him. Here he is laughing and gloating as he heroically scores goals against a teenager. Big Nev looks like he wants to chin him.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never liked him. Here he is laughing and gloating as he heroically scores goals against a teenager. Big Nev looks like he wants to chin him.

Love big Nev taking the piss out of him at the end of that.

He's hard up for cash these days or so I hear. Will phone you for a chat if you pay £50

in fairness..scoring goals against a teenager? He's a teenager in that video.

He's a a professional footballer and an England international and a fucking millionaire undermining the confidence of a 13 year old in front of a TV camera crew for fuck sake.

Yeah, as far as i know that goalie kid is STILL a virgin. Thanks, Michael, you evil, evil cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back