The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

sadoq.jpg

Great performance last night but this morning the big news is this:

http://www.plusmarketsgroup.com/PLUS_news_story.shtml?NewsID=903581&ISIN=GB0030895238/GBX/PLUS-exn

Kroenke is now at the point where by any furthur share purchase would require him to attempt to buy all the shares in the club outright. Now he just has to make an offer the shareholders aren't under any obligation to sell but it has appeared that over the last year or so that Nina Bracewell-Smith has been willing to cash in on her stake in the club. However I believe that there is an equity level (I've a feeling that it's either 60-65%) where during a takeover if the prospective owner reaches then they can force all the other shareholders to sell.

Disaster...longest he had played without injury in ages, we r def short up front now as Nick Bentdner is out injured too.
Not sure if Carlos Vela is absent for some reason or another either.

Heartbroken for RVP. Is this guy ever gonna last long enough into a season to fulfill his massive potential? 8 goals in 9 games and just getting to grips with being the focal point for our attack and now this?!?!
Obviously Eduardo has to step up. As does Arshavin (who's been a bit slack of late) and Rosicky (more injuries anyone?). If these players take their chance and run with it then I don't see this as a big blow to our season. It's more of a sickener for the player (yet another one), poor lad. Our real strength so far this season has been our consistent play at the back and the free flow of our midfield. This injury doesn't damage any of that.

This injury doesn't damage any of that.
You are forgetting about his brilliant link up play with Cesc.
Arshavin I would imagine could fill his spot and Rosciky/Nasri could fill in his!

I was a bit melo dramtic the previous post but as you said...ffs, guy just needs some injury free months to FULLY reach his awsome potential.

Looks like you weren't the only one being melodramatic. Latest prognosis is 4 to 6 week lay off. Even with our medical staff that should only mean two months off. He should be back by Feb.

Not a great performance today but all credit to Sunderland, they are a different side under Steve Bruce. I don't think this has as much to do with missing RVP as it had to do with how many of our players were playing internationals in the last two weeks compared to them. We would need to be on top of our game to beat this Sunderland side at the moment and we weren't. They nearly beat the mancs at Old Trafford and haven't they already beaten the 'Pool this season? All in all I wouldn't go losing my rag over this one. Chelsea next week will be a far more important game to judge this side on. I expect the side that faces Standard Liege this week to be a Carling Cup affair.

Gibbs out for 3 months with broken metatarsal. Clichy out for another few weeks. Gallas doubtful with swollen ankle. With no Bendtner or RVP we have absolutely no physical presence up front.
We're gonna get the shit knocked out of us on Sunday. This is where our season starts to fall apart.:mad:

Not seen the Silvestre bit?
Poor Gibbs, we still have his original #3 in Armande Traore but yeah our squad def looks depleted.

Not seen the Silvestre bit?
Poor Gibbs, we still have his original #3 in Armande Traore but yeah our squad def looks depleted.

Armandes mind is on more pressing matters though...

"Arsenal defender Armand Traore will have surgery in the summer to get rid of his tattoos, calling them "one of the biggest mistakes of my life"."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back