The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Well done, you found one, and you only had to go back 14 years!(Pre-Wenger btw)
That was the year Newcastle threw it away.

And your belief that there's no money is based on nothing but your opinion. I'm assuming you're a Man U fan? I never understand why any of your lot would be hanging around an Arsenal thread. You wouldn't get me reading any poxy Man U threads that's for fucking certain. Life = too short.

They've being unlucky in lots of games but yeah their confidence is pretty low, if we get an early goal we'll run out very comfy winners....

FS, these are new depths of that soft underbelly.
West Ham never looked like scoring in a month of Sundays..
Good subs from Zola but still we shot ourselves in the foot, Mannone will def be dropped now, 3 strikes and your out....it should be anyway.
The pen was only given because of the 1st penalty claim....
FS so bad, esp after ManURE dropping points.

FS, these are new depths of that soft underbelly.
West Ham never looked like scoring in a month of Sundays..
Good subs from Zola but still we shot ourselves in the foot, Mannone will def be dropped now, 3 strikes and your out....it should be anyway.
The pen was only given because of the 1st penalty claim....
FS so bad, esp after ManURE dropping points.

There didn't seem to be contact with with either ball or man on the frist penno claim on the live picture or on the replays just after but I didn't see any of the post match stuff. Was it conclusive that there was contact? It seemed to me that Gallas swung and hit fresh air.

The ins and outs of the peno are an irrelevance. The point is West Ham are as weak a team as you could hope to meet in the Prem at the moment and we couldn't hold a two goal lead against them. I'd like to see a board member, or better still Ivan come out and say "Yes, we've factored in not winning a trophy for the next five years and based our financial projections on scraping into the Champions League and an exciting Youth FA cup run every season for the foreseeable future".
I suppose honesty is too much to expect.

The ins and outs of the peno are an irrelevance. The point is West Ham are as weak a team as you could hope to meet in the Prem at the moment and we couldn't hold a two goal lead against them.

We played poorly and dropped points to a side we should have beat. Like when United dropped points to Burnley and Sunderland, or Chelsea to Wigan, or Pool to, well pick one.

I certainly think that the ins and outs of the peno are relevant when you consider that it possibly should not have been awarded, if it hadn't we'd be talking about the positive of playing poorly and winning like in the Fulham game.

Like when United dropped points to Burnley and Sunderland, or Chelsea to Wigan, or Pool to, well pick one.

The difference being this is unusual for United and Chelsea. United and Chelsea haven't been doing this every year, they've been winning trophys.
Fuck Liverpool, Benitez will never win the league, I could have told you that years ago.

Have y'all seen the comp on Arseblog? Imagine how insane it would be to win a pair of tickets to the derby? I would shit myself, literally.
On the subject of Arseblog he mentions Ramsey today and I must say I am more excited by Ramsey than I have been by a young player in a while. He looks to have everything he needs to be a really big player for us.
It helps, of course, that he turned down the Mancs to join us, but unlike other young players who seem to have everything but maturity, he seemed quite a mature player from his first appearances. He seemed to just be lacking a bit of physique and touch, but he looks class.
That is all.

Have y'all seen the comp on Arseblog? Imagine how insane it would be to win a pair of tickets to the derby? I would shit myself, literally.
On the subject of Arseblog he mentions Ramsey today and I must say I am more excited by Ramsey than I have been by a young player in a while. He looks to have everything he needs to be a really big player for us.
It helps, of course, that he turned down the Mancs to join us, but unlike other young players who seem to have everything but maturity, he seemed quite a mature player from his first appearances. He seemed to just be lacking a bit of physique and touch, but he looks class.
That is all.

Yeah, entered the competition, ass raping from Ryanair due to buying flights the day before in the unlikely event of winning be damned.

I agree re: Ramsey, he's really come on in the last 12 months, looks a hell of a player in the making. And the added bonus is that following the hype from the Emirates Cup him coming off the bench when needed, be it either to change the game or to give tired legs a rest and performing well has meant that Wilshire has been able to fade into the background and let some of the silly talk surrounding him die down.

Wow we held onto a lead!
Liverpool were poor upfront as per usual we gave the opposition chances.
Ramsey man of the match and well deserved.

957f0bd946.gif

Stonewall penno.

But his pulling his arms down towards his body and it's point blank!
Forgot to add Nasri was excellent, as the commentator said 'Twinkle Toes'
Fantastic close control dribbling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back