The talking about Arsenal FC thread (1 Viewer)

Milan have been running out of puff after 60-70 minutes for the last couple of years now. Fair dues to Arsenal for exploiting it.

What about the first 60-70 minutes where save for a couple of 5 minute spells the gooners played them off the park?

Flamini most improved player in the world this season? I think so.

Milan have been running out of puff after 60-70 minutes for the last couple of years now. Fair dues to Arsenal for exploiting it.
:rolleyes:

Great performance, we withstood the obvious early pressure you'd expect being the away team at the San Siro and then we dominated, cept for the odd 5 min spell.

Lads, i was only pointing out how AC have been wilting. Arsenal deserved it - judging on the highlights anyway - but a result like this was overdue for Milan.

zml6wx.jpg

I was watching the Utd game the other night which was so boring I turned over to see how the Arsenal game was going with about 15 - 20 mins to go I never turned back over to the Utd game because Arsenal where so good.

Great game, well the final 15 - 20 mins which I saw.

I'd love a Utd v Arsenal final that would be some game.

yeah, i prefer it that way to. i'd rather fuck up the league by christmas than lose it in the last few weeks to united.

much as i'd relish the responsibility, i can assure you that it's not my fault.

do you think wigan would give milan a game?

Depends on what grass. :p

You dropped enough home points to the minnows all season btw..........hence ur battle for 4th, which ya will win.

Depends on what grass. :p

You dropped enough home points to the minnows all season btw..........hence ur battle for 4th, which ya will win.
tell me about it. if we got he full whack against brum, wigan, spurs and chelsea, to name but a few, we'd be two points behind the arse, and the chase would be on.

Are the arse now in crisis? Will wenger's job be under threat if they finish trophyless? I think a small squad and the lack of rotation is finally catching up with them. They looked very slugish last few weeks.

Donno what it is about Frazers pub and Middlesbro' but I watched both league matches there this season and we failed to win either.
While the pub is a dump it's the only pub where u def get the football on, everywhere else had the Wales rugby match on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back