The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

the tackle happpened in the 3rd minute of the match. he had the full match to think about it. his comments where not in the heat of the moument. True it was a bad tackle, but I do remember the Arsenal players sticking the boot in last week when they where losing badly against Utd. Wenger defended his players by saying that Nani was showboating.

Supprised he saw the tackle yesterday cos he never sees the tackle when it is do by an Arsenal player

i seem to remember junstin hoyte half heartedly try to kick nani and flamini win the ball from nani? how is taylors tackle which was studs up leg straight and high on the shin comparable?

Birmingham goal hero James McFadden is backing central defender Martin Taylor to put behind him the trauma of unintentionally breaking the leg of Arsenal striker Eduardo.

"Martin is cut up but he is a professional and he will bounce back."

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3193020,00.html

Its nice to know martin will be ok!

fucksake would birmingham shut up! between this and laursen saying wenger is a bad loser and that the arsenel players were in a bad humour all game. idiocy

i seem to remember junstin hoyte half heartedly try to kick nani and flamini win the ball from nani? how is taylors tackle which was studs up leg straight and high on the shin comparable?

so do you not remember eboue getting sent off for a studs up challenge on evras bollocks ?

any poorly timed tackle can cause serious damage, a second either way from taylor and we wouldnt be talking about his tackle. its just a really shit injury from a really shit tackle. you see a number of miss-timed tackles in every game, i dont know whether eduardos studs just stuck in the ground at the same time .

oh arsenal kicked nani. blah blah. da silva may never play again, that was a fucking horrendous challenge, and the only accident was that he broke him in half, rather than just "reduced" him, as he clearly meant to. and the shock of seeing your charges foot hanging by a thread takes two hours to wear off in your opinions? that kind of shit is so prevalent in the english game. can't beat them, break them. wenger was right, and fair play to him for saying so.

so do you not remember eboue getting sent off for a studs up challenge on evras bollocks ?

any poorly timed tackle can cause serious damage, a second either way from taylor and we wouldnt be talking about his tackle. its just a really shit injury from a really shit tackle. you see a number of miss-timed tackles in every game, i dont know whether eduardos studs just stuck in the ground at the same time .

well eboues challenge was worthy of a red, but this guy was trying to compare a challenge where flamini tacled nani hard but won the ball cleanly to a challenge if you see in the picture above was nowehere near the ball and studs up.

studs were up, and in mid air. he's thinking, i'll put the hurt on eduardo, he's a poof. it was nasty, and it went horribly wrong, as is always the danger. they had bullard on footy focus on sat morning too, talking about his accident, in some weird symmetry.

well eboues challenge was worthy of a red, but this guy was trying to compare a challenge where flamini tacled nani hard but won the ball cleanly to a challenge if you see in the picture above was nowehere near the ball and studs up.

I never once compared the tackles I was talk about Wenger's coments and how when something happens his players he make terrible statments i.e. like taylor should never play again. And when his player are involved in an incident he either never sees it or changes the subject to something else as not to coment about the incident like he last week regarding Nani showboating and not talking about Eboues Red card.

The Flamini tackle on Nani was a nothing tackle, but I never compared it to the Taylor tackle which was a terrible tackle I also never mentioned that tackle. I was talking about Wengers interview.

He has 2 standards one for his players and one for everyone else.

Name a manager that doesn't?

Not to the extent that Wenger does.

He is an amazing football manager but an incredibly petulant man when things don't go his way. I don't expect Arsenal fans to give a fuck, the same way Chavski fans didn't give a fuck wth Mourinho...all you'll care about is the results...

Still think he's a cunt though.

Warning%20bastards.JPG

That's one of the best Arsenal performances I've ever seen. Tonight is one of the good nights. As the game went on I was getting more and more terrified that Milan were going to do something to steal it though.

Cesc's goal caught me off guard a little, he didn't hit it all that hard and I thought Kalac would deal with it easily enough having momentarily forgotten that he was a giant bag of Aussie shit with keeper's gloves on.

Milan have been running out of puff after 60-70 minutes for the last couple of years now. Fair dues to Arsenal for exploiting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back