The talking about Arsenal FC thread (2 Viewers)

it was a load of
alot-o-puke-dude-vomit-1460.jpeg

Adebayors dive was embarrassing, deserved the yellow.

It was fucking awful

gilberto is shite as well. his heart isnt in it anymore

its quite sad to see him play so badly

The full backs were terrible, really bad and Gallas/Toure played as if they've never played as a pairing b4.
2nd half kicking off now.

someone should have told toure that he wasnt in goal

Gotta say though quite enjoyed Gallas' sly original foul on Nani.
:D

flamini nearly broke him in two as well

nani looked good today.

Those pair are looking like astute, albeit pricey, signings.
Up against Hoyte who looked 110% out of his depth.
Infact my marks out of 10 for us was

Lehmann 8/10
Bit slow to get down for teh 3rd goal but without him coulda been 5-6.

Hoyte 3/10
Out of his depth, never got tight and pulled out of his position far too easily

Gallas 4/10
Shocker, pld like a new nervous centre half

Toure 4/10
Maybe he was feeling the Africa nations trip, looked very rusty and as if he and Gallas had never pld b4, coulda got a train down the middle of 'em

Trarore 4/10
Same as his fellow fullback.

Gilberto 5/10
You know things are going bad when even the mild fellow Gilberto is fouling and getting ratty

Fabregas 5/10
At fault for 1st goal and almost for another...2nd half wee bit better but he def missed flamini

Hleb 5/10
Pitch didn't help him but he was never brave enough

Eboue 3/10
MIA and then sent off for OTT foul, had read in the Gooner Fanzine he was most disliked Gooner for exactly what he did in this game

Eduardo 6/10
Ran and ran but to little avail

Bentdner 6/10
Looked as surprised as anyone by what was happening around him

Great match tonight, one of the better 0-0's you'll see, thought we had it at the end when Adebayor hit the bar, good to see we rebounded well after last weeks debacle.

Eduardo has just been buckled. Gruesome broken leg, oxygen treatment, the works.

Some dose. He's a tidy player; it'd be sad if it fucked up him permanently.

OMFG.
The interview with Arsene Wenger and he is totally livid, that may well be to in the small part of the terrible fuck up at the end of the game but he also said Taylor should never play football again and he had seen this coming to an Arsenal player as teams go out to stop them.
Calamity end to the match, wtf was going thru Clichys mind??
Had been my player of the match b4 that.

OMFG.
The interview with Arsene Wenger and he is totally livid, that may well be to in the small part of the terrible fuck up at the end of the game but he also said Taylor should never play football again and he had seen this coming to an Arsenal player as teams go out to stop them.
Calamity end to the match, wtf was going thru Clichys mind??
Had been my player of the match b4 that.

horrible, horrible challenge but wenger went over the top in the after match interview

wasnt a peno either

oh and gallas = twat

I agree with that but a lot of bad things went against him today so in teh heat of the moment, thats why btw there are no interviews in boxing rings anymore but on the side of the apron, because boxers used to say very controversial remarks straight after a fight so the BBBC decided interviews were not allowed in the ring so TV got round that by doing on the outside of the ring apron.
I agree with that too
I agree with most of it, esp when their penalty was due to be taken.....after match was ok to protest though. :D

the tackle happpened in the 3rd minute of the match. he had the full match to think about it. his comments where not in the heat of the moument. True it was a bad tackle, but I do remember the Arsenal players sticking the boot in last week when they where losing badly against Utd. Wenger defended his players by saying that Nani was showboating.

Supprised he saw the tackle yesterday cos he never sees the tackle when it is do by an Arsenal player

Thats just anti Arsenal bias rubbish coming from your mouth, he said later on in the night he over reacted.....and to compare last weeks tackles to this weeks is mind numbingly dumb.

Thats just anti Arsenal bias rubbish coming from your mouth, he said later on in the night he over reacted.....and to compare last weeks tackles to this weeks is mind numbingly dumb.

yeah the difference is that everyone is fairly sure that taylors tackle was accidental. whereas the arsenal players were trying to kick lumps out of nani :p

either way, wenger over-reacted, he has now admitted that he over-reacted. which is pretty decent of him.

I was expecting him to say that he didn't see his post match interview and therefore cannot comment on it

I was comparing Wenger Coments not the tackles. Wenger claimed everyone was out to kick Arsenal. When less than a week before Arsenal stuck in about 6 or 7 bad tackles on Utd players and should of had at least 2 players sent off but defends his own players by claiming it was because of showboating.

He also had nearly 2 hours to think about the tackle by Taylor. And to claim Taylor should never be aloud to play again it terrible and not in the heat of the moument.

He is a bad loser like his player, did you see Gallas what a twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back